ITT

Actors who had promising Careers, which ended before they even started.

Attached: DJAQ9P5XgAU3HEm.jpg (730x730, 35.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0OUIRc87Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like 5 am

WHOMEGALUL

Gay Actor Nick Mullen
also goes by Nick Ger

Thread theme
youtu.be/U0OUIRc87Qw

>doesn't have a laugh track
>isn't funny
no better than a cheap sitcom

Why would an IBM commercial for the superbowl have a laugh track?

>>doesn't have a laugh track
Did Stav die?

>cumtown thread hit bump limit

I'm proud of you guys, is Any Forums finally back?

Stav is too busy gaslighting nick into stopping the pod, and paying his social media team to edit his best crowd work to make it seem like he's a good comedian. We have replaced him with stav-bot like before, which is arguably better.

More like 5 gay men.

We will not be stopped. It IS TV RELATED.

>Stav is too busy gaslighting nick into stopping the pod
I knew Stav was retarded, but come on. Talk about biting the hand that feeds

>get the fuck out of my bar stinking nigger
What did he mean by this?

Attached: F2ED2FED-41E9-4987-89FF-C525B1155394.jpg (320x180, 12.02K)

it was a different time

>Different time
Like 5am

He literally is, I've said it a few times before you said it just now. He already bought a house in Boston and takes months off the pod at a time to go tour. He hates it. And I quote "I would NEVER fucking do a podcast, ever, if I didn't make money off it. I fucking hate them"
THEN the next literal week He goes on 6 podcast as a guest. Stav is the one who wants it ended because he still thinks he has a chance at Hollywood, whereas nick has enough stacked (I would guess he has his goal of 5 mil already) and Adam comes from money, and is more interested in prestigious pursuits, like grad school.
Nick wanting to end the pod is a joke, it's just more of the "I'm depressed everything sucks but I'm rich as fuck and might replay red dead redemption"
Stav actually wants it to stop.
I think Adam is self aware enough to know he will never have a better job. 2 hours a week for 250k a year patreon/160k a year ad reads

Jannies desperate

>Boston
You mean Baltimore? Why would he have a house in Boston?

>whereas nick has enough stacked (I would guess he has his goal of 5 mil already)
>5 million
come on dude
>adam is more interested in prestigious pursuits, like grad school.
adam failed to get into law school after graduation. what makes you think 10-15 years later he's getting in?

what about actresses?

Attached: 9eb4d42a9687125809dc998b0b2bf1c4cc30133771b8a11a2304590ee7075032.jpg (768x1013, 221.42K)