What went wrong?

>Mogged by Multiverse of Madness
>Utterly obliterated by Top Gun Maverick
>Still to come Thor, Black Adam and fucking AVATAR.
Holy hell this won't even be in top 5 blockbusters of this year.

Attached: Z6Au7ovF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uh5EB6FJ8n4
youtu.be/24EHaOORbC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

3 hours is too many

Attached: 1512512080355.png (354x717, 199.29K)

Multiverse of Madness hasn't mogged anything.

3 hours is fine but the story of this movie doesn't justify the 3 hours.

Well it's certainly mogging Batkek at the boxoffice.

It's an okay movie, but "dark and serious" Batman has been done one too many times and it's boring now. Honestly the perfect tone is the Burton movies which were dark, but had a good sense of whimsy about them.

Yeah, where are the quips and the skybeam?

it would have been okay if it ended more ambiguously with Riddler letting himself be caught and taunting Batman about how he did more to fight crime in a week than he did in 2 years
the whole "blow up the sea walls and kill the new mayor" part was awful

>Lighthearted is now the same as Marvel
Kys subhuman. That user literally referenced Burton.

>taunting Batman about how he did more to fight crime in a week than he did in 2 years
Because that would be actually be fucking bold. Matt Reeves is JJ Abrams with a dark aesthetic. The man is devoid of any vision or artistic integrity.

Ok boomer

who gives a fuck about the box office numbers

This post indicates that you have lost this particular exchange.
Better luck next time baka.

Go eat a tidepod zoomie.

It's a three hour long first reboot that still outperformed spiderman last reboot

Attached: 1648723191259.png (1250x1025, 232.95K)

DCkeks who were claim emoman would hit one billy.

Nah, Batman was fun

it's the only big movie ive seen this year, so it's at the top of my list

Why don't you post its Worldwide gross?

>DCkeks
These guys won a golden lion in 2019 user, time to sit down and be humble

People are sick of having to watch a franchise get restarted every 10 years with its own stupid gimmick.

ill save you only if you tell me something about emil cioran

Because China was in full lockdown and Russia and half of Europe was in war. Country by country, the batman did better everywhere else

It had it's moments like pretty visuals and cool atmosphere. Better than the usual marvel schlock.

Fuck no. The only good Burton movie is pee wees big adventure

Good thing this wasn't a retelling of batman's origins then

All that cope

The Batman is an ok movie, it kinda sucks as a blockbuster tho. Just boring. Why did it need to even cost 200m?

You cucks care too much about numbers and not the quality of the movie. That's why you always lose.

China wasn't in full lockdown. Only certain cities. Even if they weren't closed it wouldn't made much as Batman waa never huge there.

>quality of the movie
Its boxoffice is flattering considering its quality.

3 hour detective movie. Parents aren't bringing their kids for repeat watches. Once the mystery is experienced, adults aren't going back for repeat watches.

I was really impressed by how dark they were able to take the tone and visuals without it feeling at all like the Snyder films. It could've just come off as another brooding edgefest but something about how they handled it got the balance more or less right.
Easily up there with Top Gun Maverick as one of the best looking blockbusters of the year. I'm glad we're starting to see more of these major releases trying to look like the money spent wasn't just pissed away on the actors.

>It could've just come off as another brooding edgefest.
youtu.be/Uh5EB6FJ8n4

I wasn't personally a fan of that scene. It felt like a little too much to me. But I mean the film overall worked for me.

Sure thing buddy, I looked some numbers for ya
France
>TB $22,742,475
>SM:H $18,790,173
Germany
>TB $19,930,212
>SM:H $11,664,461
UK
>TB $51,513,761
>SM:H $39,582,694
Australia for my shitposterbros out there
>TB $27,394,940
>SM:H $19,719,661
And so on and so forth, reboot vs reboot batman is still KANG of capeshit.

>Why did it need to even cost 200m?
tons of cgi

More people are talking about Morbius than The Batman.

Considering we are looking at lack of release in major Asian markets compare their performance in say South Korea and Japan?

youtu.be/24EHaOORbC4

viral marketing
everybody forgot about Morbius until a few weeks ago

Yep. Liked it in the context of the film. Almost like that's the context you're meant to watch scenes in, the film they're from.

based
The Batman 2 is gonna making a killing imo

>viral marketing
It's a meme, dipshit.