What will it be about? Will he turn that headcase into a gangster?

What will it be about? Will he turn that headcase into a gangster?

Attached: A12224B2-50A8-4046-982D-2E3BF1A957AC.jpg (1248x2087, 1.15M)

Maybe show him sperging his way into forming a criminal outfit and outdoing his opponents through the power of autism and buttfuck insanity they can't predict. That's the only way I see it being half decent.

Storm the Capital

Hopefully they'll go with Dafoe's idea of two Jokers, sounds kino

They did that in Gotham and I think it worked well

What's the Two Jokers? Like the original was just a crazy guy who starts the movement, and is never heard form again, and a real criminal comes to stand in for him?

Phoenix's Joker and Ledgers Joker bery much seem like the same character through two different lenses. I can see an older Phoenix Joker breaking Leto Robin's Teeth amd over writing him with pure narative trauma. Phoenix's Joker is objectively correct over Pattinson's Young Batfleck so it all works together. Joker to The Batman The Batman to Joker 2, Joker 2 to BvS prequel.

I say go for Emporer Joker reality warping shenanigans in a big Rock of Ages story.

why stop at 2

Attached: 3 jokers.jpg (1988x1993, 1.38M)

>“There is something interesting about, like, if there was a Joker imposter,” Dafoe said. “So it would be possible to have not dueling Jokers but someone that [claims] to be the Joker that isn’t the Joker. And that kind of opens up the possibility of an interesting story, particularly if you had Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker, and then you had someone who was either imitating or riffing off what he did.”

Do you happen to have severe autism

Gritty version of Harley Quinn. Graphic scenes of her being molested by her father. Gets beaten and raped on three separate occasions. The trauma turns her mentally unhinged. She ends up in the same mental asylum as Arthur. Both her and Arthur thinks that she’s his therapist but she’s just as crazy as he is. They end up causing a riot and breaking out of the asylum and going on a killing spree. Also did I mention there’s graphic depictions of her being raped? Very dark and gritty. Lots of screaming. She gets donkey punched at one point.

Joker is an idea that over writes the host. Arthur Fleck was possessed by the longing for fame and acceptance. The limelight.

Nicholson
Phoenix
Leto
Now the irish kid playing a type of Joker in The Batman.

Considering how everyone else teams up in silence of Leto being a beaten Robin over written by The Joker like a mind virus I'm probably thinking differently than grouping people. What they call it now? Heteronormative? Theistic? Alt Right? Far Right?

You guys dont have a normal. It's a shame you cant be shamed.

That will definitely suffice as an answer.

So the idea is that Dafoe will play ARTHUR and Joaquin will play the proper Joker?

There was one Zurgnet article pointing out that Leto Joker and the Robin costume in BvS/JL shared shoulder damage and how the famous crowbar Joker attack would explain Leto Joker's Teeth, young age and Batman's Stay Good comments. But I guess everyone is hoping it can surprise an audience someday?

How many times has Joker 2 been confirmed already? Literally no one related to the crew has said anything about a sequel yet. Even Phoenix said neither he or Todd were in talks for a sequel and that it was something it "could" happen, but maybe in the future.

Joker streetfights homeless people

Attached: OH N-.jpg (718x662, 39.7K)

We know it's on pre production and scorsese is attached as a producer since mid 2020

Holy fuck, how did I not know this?

Attached: XHXhp2nIdGevYhKFKzSNO807Kmohf99FBEVKzOna2hs.png (640x193, 101.25K)

If everyone is so autistic about shared universe how come there isnt any chatter for Joker and The Batman to share a timeline?

What if they got Grant Morrison to write a movie that actually tied every live action Joker together in some twisted, meta way like this. It was all the same spirit, possessing people through the ages. Not literally, but something like that. A zeitgeist.

A simple yes would have sufficed..

It hasn't been officially confirmed anywhere yet, that screencap is the only thing saying it so far. He was technically attached to the first Joker also before he dropped out.

Literally as soon as we left the theater me and my friends talked about this and how perfect it would be. The Riddler and Joker even have the same motivations in those 2 universes. bringing them together would actually work.

Also, both universes focus on the Wayne's dark secrets.

Adapt Arkham Asylum, A Serious House on Serious Earth. Mix some of The Shining, Batman, and The Exorcist with One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest, make it horror and Rated R, and you got the kino of the decade.

Attached: 187ff659-aaashoasewelcome.png (1403x1080, 3.47M)