Movie when

Movie when

Attached: Adam Lanza - 10.jpg (1281x960, 213.75K)

For me? It's his call into a radio show where he talks about Travis the chimp.

Attached: 4736653.jpg (300x300, 26.68K)

Much more articulate than his youtube videos, where he spergs at commenters for not understanding his point.

Attached: Adam Lanza - 01.jpg (1600x1200, 379.67K)

Physiognomy is fucking real

Attached: lz.jpg (867x536, 176.98K)

tranny vs chud: ultimate autism

crazy how americans are ok with weaponizing autism

>Look at him gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: Adam Lanza - Dance.webm (512x480, 1.98M)

Why does it say ‘TV’ behind him

School shooters don't make for good movies. Doing an hour and a half of Lanza being a creepy autist, running a shooter tumblr, shitposting on columbine forums, and playing DDR is not going to make money. They would not show him shooting the kids so what's the point?

why did the glowies pick him?

I read somewhere that he did a class presentation (probably a communications class that had mandatory presentations) on how to change the color scheme of the Windows User interface. His performance was allegedly spartan, where he barely spoke and just did the whole presentation in silence.

There’s always autistic kids like this in school

lmao

He was a IRL Any Forums poster
Lars or Uwe would show the money shot and make it very interesting, just finished Nitram, hoping the director went all the way, since he made gritty Snowtown, but no luck. Some edge lord directors exist, but it would have to be name changed or location changed.
He picked himself and became another name on his own list, GlowNiggers cannot be that kino, even if they tried.

Attached: Adam Lanza - 05.jpg (686x1024, 94.63K)

He's just like Emile. Bedroom scene?

despite all the pics of him it doesn't seem like he was a real person, the fact that they bulldozed the house/school so quick makes the whole thing seem weird.

They picked him as a child. Look into his past with his priest and his therapists and you'll realize he was being groomed for MKUltra shit from the start.

that's grimes, elon musks former partner

Imo it would be super interesting if you made it realistic as possible even with the dead kids and shitposting and all

>if you made it realistic as possible
>dead kids
>implying

Attached: 1652238871364.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

the fuck was he laughing at?

Oh wow a man smiling out of nervousness in spite of the trauma he's going through as he faces a bunch of tv cameras. It's almost like most people are scared of public speaking or something and everyone except for literal autists understand than a grin can convey that someone is feeling uncomfortable. That or it's all a huge conspiracy.

CT state gov put out a document from a large group of child psychs who analyzed his life leading up to the shooting. To summarize what went wrong quickly

>AL is clearly autistic and it becomes increasingly obvious as he gets older
>Leading Yale child psych who would see him basically begged his mom to give him certain medication as it would only get worse without them, and stressed that he needed regular socialization to improve
>Mother ignores all this as AL being an autist and all didn’t want medication, does exact opposite of suggestion and takes him out of school where AL would basically stay in his room all day for months on end, communicating only through email and was basically aorexic on top
>AL’s only friend has an argument with him, and his mother on an unrelated note tries to move with him across the country, these events happening a small bit before shooting and probably the straw that broke the camels back

tldr mother enabled autist

Weirdest part about the whole thing is this though

>AL in elementary school is given assignment to make a short story
>Hands in “The Big Book of Granny”
>Several chapters long, with laminated cover and binding which indicated adult help
>several chapters long consisting almost entirely of various forms of torture and murder, many of them illustrated between “granny” and “granny’s son”
>teacher reports this immediately
>Nothing comes of it

Yeah which is why he stops and psyches himself up into a sad face.

no amount of glowie tricks will ever convince me this kid was real

No he genuinely looks psychotic grinning like that.

No one asked you autist. You can't understand how others are feeling like real people can.

I have read his Big Book of Granny, it was amusing how much detail he added, even made me laugh at some points.

Attached: Adam Lanza - 02.jpg (1600x1200, 290.36K)

and he was obsessed with shootings. he channeled his autism into looking every single one up.

i don't believe anyone who comes up to me laughing and grinning, saying their kid was just shot dead and neither should you. nor do i believe anyone who censors my attempts to find out whether this guy was bullshitting me or not. it doesn't even stink, it's just blatantly obvious and gene rosen's rehearsal tapes don't help the case.

If I had a 6 year old daughter that died I would be locked in a room drinking whisky and crying, I wouldn't be doing press interviews. You're the one that's autistic.

left looks like grimes

You are autistic and retarded congratulations. Telling you that isn't censorship either by the way. And Alex Jones has dropped this shit let it go.

compelling evidence as usual, at least you didn't use the ol "my cousin's dad's sister's cousin's kid died there you monstar"