Oh Richard, it's beautiful... Yes

Oh Richard, it's beautiful... Yes.

Attached: 1654211727008.jpg (789x603, 99.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4m51qOEqcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit screwin around

*muffled by water*
rrrriiiccchhharrddd

Attached: richard.png (472x352, 200.15K)

This episode traumatised me when i was a kid

>watching South Park as a kid
>THIS of all things is traumatizing
That /x/ thread about this last year was a good laugh

On the commentary for that episode, they say that she was actually recognized at the airport after this episode

Is Richardposting the next big thing?

Creepy

>Shut up, bitch!

Attached: alabama man.png (919x619, 499.26K)

I still dont get the joke, was it some reference or what?

qrd?

You screw around too much

Swing me Richard! Swing me higher!

WILD WACKY ACTION BIKE

Attached: bike.jpg (727x556, 54.68K)

I thought I imagined this episode for years

same. SP did it to me a number of times. The indiana jones rape one got me too. The scenes were too long and the joke wasn't funny enough.

this was funny back then, if you were scared of this episode as a kid youe are a redditor

zoomers drive me nuts sometimes I swear, its from an early south park episode season 3 I think, you should watch their first 10 to 12 seasons plenty of good shit, all you zoomie fucks should quit watching modern garbage and go back and watch old Futurama, King of the Hill, Aqua Teen, Frisky Dingo, Harvey Birdman, in addition. Also if youre averse to watching stuff for free between Hulu and HBO Max you can watch the best adult cartoons of all time

How this traumatized so many kids is creepier than the material itself. I always thought these parts were hilarious and so did my friends. Nothing spooky about them at all. It's like some weird MK Ultra thing.

Pam Brady is cute but I’m a sucker for plain women.
The Indiana Jones scene is funny but realistic to the point of uncomfortable.

Attached: C62BC0B3-E191-42E3-9956-1D3AD7FDCB4F.jpg (1242x1640, 356.88K)

Attached: image.png (1149x639, 503.19K)

Fuck off they were lifted from famous movie rape scenes thats the joke

YOU CAN'T RIDE IT! YOU CAN'T RIDE IT!

I was like 6 or 7 when I watched it go fuck yourself. I thought it was funny too but it still gave me a spook like most live action butt fucked into cartoons.

Early South Park isn’t even traumatizing. I could think of like 5 scenes more disturbing from later seasons.

I thought it was funny when he kept going to the drawer to get his pills.

we dug a hole for you Richard
if you can hold your breath

Yea I know one of em was based off Jodie Foster getting raped on a pinball machine. They got their point across but it was more fucked up than funny

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP

you screw around too much

exactly
the pinball rape scene is from a movie based on real events, my curiosity always got me so I looked it up when it first came out and the whole story really makes me uneasy. Until I read about it I never would've dreamed a woman could be raped in a bar in front of a crowd of watching bystanders. Led me to watch the movie scene too which kind of irked me cause I heard the guys were minorities in real life but they were white in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=L4m51qOEqcc

>cause I heard the guys were minorities in real life but they were white in the movie
many such cases

For me peak south park was around the time of the Deuce in the urinal episode where they really got into the schizo rants and twists that usually led to increasingly insane reveals, most of them were tame but every once in awhile they were pretty unnerving

Have you also never seen Deliverance?