DVD/Blu Ray:

DVD/Blu Ray:
>Thank you for buying our movie
>Here's literal hours of behind the scenes footage of making of.
>Here's a mode with the Director's commentary.
>Also you actually "own" a physical copy that can't just be locked out if you invite your friends to watch.

Streaming:
>Here's your movie. Piss off. Oh you let your Mom log in? Fuck you, you're out.

Attached: 800x800-dvd-vhs-min.jpg (450x450, 52.07K)

Streaming:
>censored for nudity language violence sexism racism wrong think trigger warnings oppression symbols patriarchy

Jurassic World dvd from a bluray combo pack on a samsung player and tv without internet. We got too cocky physical bros.

Attached: 20220211_075427.jpg (4128x1856, 2.61M)

What’s a good blu ray player to use with my PC for burning?

The message code suggests this was a bootleg Bluray.

That's a bootleg, had the same issue with Resident Evil 5

Someone here even tried to warn us a few years ago. Why didn't we listen?

Attached: 20220211_215003.jpg (4128x1856, 2.28M)

See
Looks to be official factory made.

DVD/blu ray:
>piracy warning
>unskippable trailers
>unskippable logos
>unskippable anti-piracy ad

piracy is still king and just getting stronger as more and more streaming platforms crawl out of the spawning pool.

I'd like to know as well.

great technology you got there

Attached: R (1).jpg (1500x1000, 145.15K)

stop using it as a coaster you tard

they can press copies that look legit

But surely not completely legit? So what are we looking for? The rainbow optical effect seems like a good start.

>rainbow
*the light reflection on the J

DVD/blu ray:
>piracy warning
>unskippable trailers
>unskippable logos
>unskippable anti-piracy ad

Streaming:
>Here's your movie. Piss off. Oh you let your Mom log in? Fuck you, you're out.

Torrent:
>Here's your movie. We do it for free.

>not getting a local gin-lush drunk and listening to her slurring and then romantic rape

DVD/blu ray:
you can stack them on your dick

streaming:
nothing to put your dick in

Criterion collection box
>Here is high rez photos and 30 pages of essays and behind the scene stories/interesting knowlege

Streaming quality fucking sucks. I sit like two or three feet in front of a 43" 4K TV to watch nature documentaries. If there's a school of fish or flock of birds I might as well skip past it if I'm not watching a bluray rip because I'm not going to see shit besides compression artifacts.

Why are you sitting so close?

to watch nature docos did you not read his post

I really like the screen taking up a lot of my vision. I'd watch stuff on my VR headset instead if it had a higher resolution.

I still don't see what you have to be so close for. They specifically film the animals up close so you can see them.
That's bad for your eyes. Get a bigger TV.

>Pirating
Its free.

How is it bad for my eyes? If I got a bigger TV I would only sit slightly further away anyway. Like if I got a 65" I would just sit five feet away at most.

Wait, what? How old's the DVD player? Would it work on like a PS2 slim DVD player for example?

Just get a $20 LG one from eBay.

I don't know but it's a very standard Samsung bluray player. If I had to guess maybe about 7 years old.