Is Alexander Dugin right about Spy Kids 2?

>People have become contemplators upon television, having learned to change the channel better and more quickly. Many do not stop at all: they click the remote, and it no longer matters what is on — a comedy or the news. The spectator of postmodernism basically understands nothing of what happens; there is just a stream of pictures, which amuse. Television viewers are drawn into micro-processes, they become those who have not got their fill of the spectacle, ‘subspectators’, who never watch an entire programme from start to finish, but only bits and pieces of various programmes. To demonstrate this, the ideal film is Rodriguez’s Spy Kids 2. It is made in such a way that there is no meaning in it. But distraction from it is impossible, because as soon as our consciousness becomes bored of it, a flying pig suddenly appears, and we must continue watching to see to where it flies. And exactly in the same way, the moment the flying pig bores us, a little dragon climbs out of the hero’s pocket. This production of Rodriguez’s is faultless. In principle, the man who indefatigably changes channels will find approximately the same effect here. The only channel that works according to a different rhythm is that dedicated to ‘culture’, because there one can still find unhurried histories of composers, artists, scholars, theatre — that is, the remnants of modernity. If it were removed from the bill, then one could calmly click through the channels not expecting to find anything that goes against the rhythm in which one must live.

Attached: dugin3.png (1200x800, 862.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMnlFojNd3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This faggots entire worldview has been btfo by Ukraine bumbling

Attached: you spin me round.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

It hasn't at all, actually

youtube.com/watch?v=MMnlFojNd3g

will anyone ever take the "le tough rugged russian" meme seriously again?

Sir this is a thread about Spy Kids 2, please stay on topic.

Attached: spykids2.jpg (485x323, 38.93K)

Just 2 more black multicultural hordes until Kiev falls. Nazis watch out

Attached: Putins Army.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

That has nothing to do with Any Forums, go back to Any Forums or /bant/ with that shit. This thread is about if Dugin is right SPECIFICALLY about the film Spy Kids 2. Now get it right or pay the price

Attached: minizoo.jpg (1280x720, 99.75K)

>(you)
>((you))
>(((you)))
samefag

Attached: spykidsalex.png (1123x957, 1017.82K)

kek they put all of their black guys in 1 segregated unit? that's kinda based ngl

Attached: gertispykids3.png (360x450, 273.57K)

Attached: alarmy.jpg (1300x821, 101.48K)

lmao

nah, russian units have been wiped out from heavy losses so he's importing africans and muslims to quickly replenish losses.

what happened to geopolitica.ru

mass suicide after moskva sank

all .ru addresses are down even thru most vpns. gotta get a ruskie address

I like Dugin. I'm fond of him.

nah not all i listen to their radio music websites sometimes

Angola has such a kino flag

it looks like a butter knife to me

The Russian military has always been, ethnically, from everywhere but core-Russia.

You ruined a thread that was potentially kind of interesting. Fag.

>To demonstrate this, the ideal film is Rodriguez’s Spy Kids 2. It is made in such a way that there is no meaning in it.
Poser didn't even watch Spy Kids 2.

Attached: god_in_heaven.jpg (1920x1080, 219.31K)