Lol

lol

Attached: lmoa.jpg (725x641, 136.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3_APUn_2SU
youtu.be/Rq9eHx7QS-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Jason Momoa testify?

All journo scum deserve to be executed by submersion in acid.

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

Another Schizo "Journalist". Also what video is he talking about? The meme edited one?

It was weird to search youtube for the trial and see all the top videos being things that I know didn't happen, with shopped thumbnails. Momoa testifying is just one example. Even the videos that were actual footage have fake titles like
>Amber yells at her lawyer
and all the comments are people saying 'when ? when does she yell?' and grudgingly other poeple typing out, 'she doesn't'
This shit is because of youtube hiding the dislikes. It made fake disinfo like exponentially more rapid spreading

Extremely based.

Attached: scr.png (1024x768, 438.61K)

Qrd on that article?

>Trust MSM when Johnny Depp is accused of being an abuser
>Judges side with him
>NO YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE MSM SERIOUSLY

It's a tiktok meme edit aka faked one.

Imagine being so boomer as to watch this and then think this is actual footage and type up an article about it on your typewriter for the LA Times
youtube.com/watch?v=t3_APUn_2SU

No, the journalist saw a clip from a parody video and thought it was real. He didn't watch the actual trial.
youtu.be/Rq9eHx7QS-s

The amount of videos that say "AMBER'S REACTION WHEN X" and its just a minute clip of her having the same blank expression she always has and everyone in the comments reading into nothing is astounding. Yeah she lied and did a lot of stupid shit like fake but it doesn't mean every time she blinks it means anything.

MSM is the greatest cancer that is.

they admit they stole it, tell how they did it, and are proud of it

Attached: this is what they took from you.jpg (1200x1527, 361.18K)

That guy did one with Elon musk testifying and I had multiple people I know talking about Elon testifying thinking it's real. People are fucking dumb

Just imagine how much better these things will be in the future with more and better AI voice synthesizers and deepfakes.

I don't know what you mean by 'better' because the whole humor comes from a guy doing an impression that's funny, not accurate.

link to the article?

google the fucking title, weedbrain. but not worth it since it's now edited and contains a correction

do people really watch and like this cringy fake ass shit?

Me llamo Jasón.

Attached: alejandro romero.jpg (824x1000, 58.34K)

seethe incel. trump lost.

Lmao

Attached: 1654200095184.jpg (628x932, 186.12K)