Name a more based character than Huell

Name a more based character than Huell.

Attached: Huell.jpg (1920x1080, 296.31K)

Good luck getting any replies. There is none.

Gay actor Michael Douglas

why is he shaped like that

only a huell thread is worthy of a good modest get like that

So he's meant to be a bodyguard enforcer, but is this guy really going to be physically strong and tough? He looks obese and extremely unhealthy

can he really beat guys up?

Attached: BVdLJeoIMAAMNEt.jpg (640x480, 27.51K)

>So he's meant to be a bodyguard enforcer
no he's not, which is why he's based

Good numbers.

Attached: 1496096795795.jpg (210x243, 6.71K)

Imagine carrying an excess of 150+ lbs everyday everywhere you go. Fat guys like him can be slow and out of shape, but when shit huts the fan or you need someone thrown out ASAP having a big sumo mother fucker is better than some manlet like the Detroit Self Defense guy. In reality self-defense tactics are fucking useless in the heat of the moment unless you're a fucking bonified warrior like Solid Snake.

How much did this Chad weigh during Breaking Bad?

his first appearance was as a bouncer at Saul's practice (low-class trashy attorneys do have bouncers in murrica due to black clientele getting rowdy).

I believe the idea is that huell is just a deterrent that none of the bottom feeder shitheads that saul tends to piss off would want to try their luck messing with, he would come cheap as fuck since for the most part he sits around all day and breathes heavily
there's also the comical aspect of a morbidly obese guy in a leather jacket scaring the shit out of normie tier characters who are out of their depth like ted even though realistically huell'd be unable to throw more than two or three useless hammer punches
there's also the comedic effect of a big sluggish fatty having magic nimble fingers for pro level pickpocketing

He could literally just take one or two stacks and no one would notice. Fucking retard.

Why is every black male either morbidly obese or shredded? There's no in between with them

when him and kuby gave walt the van he glanced at the money and said 'close enough' while huell/kuby shared a brief smirk, it's outright implied they took a few stacks and walt just didn't give a shit

haha, yeah, because obviously they'd never count it and obviously they're not the sort of people who'd literally murder you if you cross them haha

Skylar said she had no idea how much was in there you fucking mong.

>fat, unless, doesn't do much, is a big guy
He's literally me except I don't get paid for it and no one is scared of me.

FIRS NIGGA PRESDENT

he's a funny fucker IRL

Attached: 1654320120745.png (500x282, 300.78K)

>>fat, unless, doesn't do much, is a big guy
>He's literally me except I don't get paid for it
You're not getting a Weight Disability Stimulus? Are you not in the US or something? I'm bouncing between 350-400lbs and getting $3800 a month