Is the UK okay

Is the UK okay

Attached: 1659899997807664.jpg (1440x1641, 623.29K)

Just thousands?
It's no big deal then

>two days ago
UK energy bills predicted to rise to £3500
>one day ago
UK heading into a recession that will last until 2024
>today
90% of dentists are not taking new patients because they don't have enough time or money to treat them

No, we are not okay.

shit country but hopefully they can get their problems sorted out

>90% of dentists are not taking new patients because they don't have enough time or money to treat them

How does that work?

Attached: 1452576707529.png (817x720, 2.25M)

We have a chronic shortage of dentists and it's extremely underfunded by the government. Each dentist can only see so many patients.

>dentist
maybe they should stop committing suicide

just buy some solar panels bro, maybe a small wind turbine

>We have a chronic shortage of dentists and it's extremely underfunded by the government
they're just helping uphold our culture

>don't pay the bills
>"put pressure on energy firms"
Wait, won't the firms just cut your gas? If your house is heated by gas, wouldn't freezing temperatures destroy it?

maybe they should stop being the 1/10 dentists that kill themselves with some pistol shots to the back of the head

you're giving leftypol far too much credit here

Attached: 1659642455219.png (1920x1080, 3.5M)

Can't pay? We'll take it away

>If your house is heated by gas, wouldn't freezing temperatures destroy it?
Huh?

Attached: 1609623355937.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

This is honestly why Europe will fail and the US will succeed. No one wants to come here except for achmed to use welfare while everyone educated wants to go to the US due to its high wages. A dentist here makes like 40K while in the US it’s 200K. Below replacement birthrates are the grave of Europe.

If temps in your house start dropping below 0c, water pipes start to freeze and burst. The resulting water leaks will soak your house, depending on how bad the leak is (and if you're intelligent enough to close the water main). If your house gets soaked, it will start to grow mold and the wood will start to rot

You can just put your heating on for a few hours a week and that's enough to keep your pipes from getting fucked.

Boo boo.
I can a dentist tomorrow if I wan’t.
We have a ton of them. Money talks. My dentist probably made a million dollars last year. He has two clinics. He has expended a lot over the years. This is a house of a dentist.

Attached: 4F529226-897B-421B-9C6D-BBCED105ECB1.jpg (1100x588, 232.68K)

>This is honestly why Europe will fail and the US will succeed
B-b-but at least we have our national pride... I'll gladly accept lower wages and higher taxes since it's all for the good of my peopl... Oh wait

my brother is living in Londo, he got 150 pounds to pay the electricity bill but he doesn't need the mosney so he donated it kek

i wish i were an american dentist

Pretty ugly but must have cost a lot

That's enough for UKians? Then again, I suppose it doesn't get that cold there

Or a doctor.
The hater of Iranian women father is a surgeon. That’s why he lives in a 10 million dollar home in Orange County.

Attached: C19D6DF3-AB79-4FB9-A27E-D9FD94A4FB49.jpg (1200x800, 308.57K)

dont they just do this for you anyway? i stopped using my gas and it still cost £0.16 a week

It was two homes at one point.

at least in italy they can't just cut your utilities. don't know if it's the same in uk

The UK is a collapsing country but I feel okay about it because hopefully from the chaos we will cleanse ourselves of all the rot that has happened over the past 30 years

Temperatures below 0C are rare here and usually only happen in midwinter.
Wouldn't surprise me if they did, but I always put my heating on for at least 2-3 hours a week in winter just in case.

there has been a feeling that this country is on the brink of collapse for a long time now, at least for me
can't keep kicking the can down the road forever

I've read about squatters in countries like France or Spain. Holy shit they needs some fucking rwds to deal with the parasites