He's the best character in the show

He's the best character in the show

Attached: BBoryoo7vKYC77rmxP3HSA.png (1200x600, 422.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62dujRye3rU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mandalorian?

He's always the best character on every show he's in simply because his character is always the same.

Didn't like him in previous seasons but he's been based in season 3. He's 100% going to die by the end of season 3 because of it.

Breaking Bad?
Better Caul Sall?
Mandalorian?
The Boys?
Which is it?

No OP, YOU are the best character in the show.

Yes

I don't quite understand the part where he acts like homelander is small potatoes and 'not their most valuable asset' and constant whips him when homelander could just punch through his head in a nanosecond and subjugate the planet within a week
I'm glad homelander has finally realized that latter part but why is he using that sudden realization to dick around with starlight and be unafraid of blackmail instead of going all out and just telling anybody who goes against him to play ball or get lasered

youtube.com/watch?v=62dujRye3rU

this quite explains why homelander is a pussy when facing him

so it's all just a bluff to fuck with him and keep him predictable? I expected more

Far Cry 6, also mi papa said you always have to choke a bitch to get things done, big fish and metaphors.

Getting a stoner to watch the Truman show is good for irl kino

Attached: italians.jpg (1130x840, 160.23K)

>is the same character in every show

This

All of them
As they're all the same character

Do The Right Thing

Wasn't he in Homicide: Life on the Streets too?

Yes, he played G's son in season 7.

>He's always the best character on every show he's in simply because his character is always the same.
this. and im racist as fuck but his smug hoity toity black businessman character is kino AF in everything.

Worst character in Better Call Saul.

>im racist as fuck
that's not a point of pride retard

It is very likely he knows more than we do. We know he has the stuff to produce more supes, even temporary ones, and we only just learned that. We also only just learned that there might be a weapon capable of killing him in Russia, for all we know the boys will find out that Vought took that weapon long ago and has it ready to kill homelander if needed. We also know he secretly controls the government with stuff like the head popper. That's 3 huge reveals just the last 3 episodes about tools he controls, and there could easily be more even if none of those are why he is so confident.

>for all we know the boys will find out that Vought took that weapon long ago and has it ready to kill homelander if needed.
of course. i wouldn't b e surprised if it is revealed homelander is infected with some disease from birth and without some mcguffin from vought he will die.

Yes it is.

Attached: Angel Cop.jpg (637x657, 112.41K)

Nigger.