Indie and james bond

>indie and james bond
>best girl
>actually feels like an adventure across several parts of the world
>best girl
>best girl
when did you realize this was the best indiana jones movie?

Attached: p11642_p_v12_av.jpg (1920x2880, 1.1M)

Temple of doom is the best. It is also the only one you really need. It perfectly represents the genre it imitates and has cool hindu parts that make it totally unique in mainstream pictures. Really unique as a whole. The other ones don't stand on their own.
Raiders + Crusade is a pretty good dulogy though.

my niggah

>the pentinent man will pass
>Jehovah starts with an I (as in "I AM")
>leap of faith
Never has a movie better portrayed the path to God

Agreed, Temple of Doom was always my favorite since it was the most contained B-movie adventure. I was always disappointed that the other 2 didn’t focus more on character development since they have a lot more going on

*penitent
Sorry lol
Also Crystal Skull is cool in terms of ideas. The movie just sucks a lot of the time

It's always been my favorite. My dad would use the bridge leap of faith scene in sunday school

I enjoy them all and look forward to the next one

>made by a man who rapes children

Do we need people to say this in every thread about a Spielberg film

many such cases!

Attached: 1483934513983.jpg (1261x1884, 371.82K)

Attached: 07661A62-0F7A-45E0-939E-81DDA06B9E21.gif (498x212, 3.44M)

The other 3 combined do have a lot of good stuff, but I agree the whole "fortune and glory" theme leading him through hell, where he frees the slaves of devil-worshippers and enjoys legitimate glory in the end is what makes Temple the more inspired picture.
Also, Willie is the "best" girl in that she best represents a wrong type of girl for Indiana Jones.

Yes

Where is the evidence against Spielburg? All I know about is that he failed to raise a daughter well, a problem not unique to him in any way.
It would be a shame though. Would ruin Indy, and Jaws. Fortunately SW would be safe.

>Also, Willie is the "best" girl in that she best represents a wrong type of girl for Indiana Jones.
i forgot, willie is the only main girl indiana doesn't sex, right? he gets close but then some brown guy starts choking him to death if i remember

It's a pretty great sequence. He spurns her and they dare each other to stay away for 5 minutes. Just as he breaks he gets choked. Afterwards he completely ignores her and finds the secret entrance in the statue. Absolute kino.

>
Where is the evidence against Spielburg?
he looks like he rapes children

Fuck you

go to bed steven

Iehovah is traditional romanization
Interesting to see Christian apologism in a movie directed by a Jew

When? The first time time I saw it. This has always been my favorite Indie and, in my opinion, is the best.

>Inb4 Raiders fags start REEing

there's literally none. It's just 1 schizo.

Temple = Raiders = Crusade > Kingdom

It's my favorite movie for a reason.

Not all jews practice or even like the talmud. Christianity also sells. Spielberg likes money.

>Raiders: 8/10, kino adventure. Girl is kind of annoying
>Temple of Doom: 7/10, best parts are with Indy, everyone else is annoying as fuck
>Crusade: 9/10, best adventure and supporting cast.
>crystal skull: 7/10, fun moments and decent supporting cast bogged down by shitty ideas like monkeys and fridge

>everyone else is annoying as fuck
Imagine getting filtered by shortround