What's your public transport system like?

What's your public transport system like?

Attached: 1657798134231 (1).webm (288x512, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/lolo-jones-egg-freezing-184550355.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At 50 she will write a blog about how men are subhumans. At 60 she will write about how she is lonely and sad and how there was never a man who wanted to marry her.

It's decent for getting around and in between cities but as soon you want to go somewhere that isn't a large city yiu better have a car.

Women act like this because men allow it

This

yahoo.com/lifestyle/lolo-jones-egg-freezing-184550355.html

Is this hole really twisting the saying into her own fucked version and meaning that she should wait for the lambo?

Begs the question, are you more likely to take the bus or drive a supercar?

Funny how she thinks the latter

or you could just, you know, walk

>any time you walk past someone sitting in their car, they could be recording themselves saying stupid shit like this
makes you think innit

>Yeah let me just walk the 5 km to supermarket and get hit by 3 cars on the way because there is no sidewalk.
Is this normal in Serbia?

>no sidewalk
You guys have that problem too? I thought yuros were supposed to be better than us.

Any day now

Attached: bus-stop-1435624.jpg (800x1200, 199.31K)

A guy on a lamborghini will want a new and unused product, she's used and damaged goods with Allah knows how much mileage of dick, and about to hit expiration date anytime now, the only rich guys that won't simply pump and dump her are getiatrics.

I think its like this literally everywhere except specifically western America

driving to the supermarket?? bro it's even worse I thought you meant like travelling to a remote village or something, in that case you can do your grocery shopping online

>hop on every bus, probably if that means free trip

What's the appeal of a Lamborghini anyways? I never understood car fetishism

expensive toy showing off your wealth

If you were so rich that it simply didn't matter then why not

That could make for a pretty funny skit, her waiting and all the buses passing her by, she waits for a long time, refusing every bus until she's 40 and showing her age. Then finally the lamborghini comes and it just drives right past her.
Cue next shot and we see the driver is some 30 year old model looking dude with a 20 year old model GF in the passenger seat.
Last shot is her just standing there confused and staring after the car in disbelief.

No pussy? No guarantee of home ownership? Im not working.

Attached: 1659614688015305.png (512x468, 188.27K)