Were burgers really filtered by this...

Were burgers really filtered by this? Did the millions of "Satō Hiroto - Interior Deputy Secretary Minister of Auxiliary Exterior Chief Extemporaneous Affairs, Civil Service division" in the first 10 minutes not tip them off?

Attached: 0E18C89490033D1097B96A6CDB3FDAFC6CE1DEA1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 476.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U6QxToYQVNM?t=238
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess we were all godzilla all along

> perse
>cution
>of the
>innocents
youtu.be/U6QxToYQVNM?t=238

Attached: FTKZIW1WYA0iCFw.jpg (800x450, 34.87K)

I saw it in an American theater that was packed and everyone loved it. There was a lot of laughing at pic related though

Attached: CutLdpqUAAQJw9D.jpg (1200x472, 96.81K)

American audiences were cheering when they saw Godzilla torch half of Tokyo and the PM getting vaporized

Why do otaku love Japanese acting so much?

I’m a burger and I saw it and the theater seemed to mostly love it.
The real question is why do burgers live rentfree in your head?

How dare they laugh at Waddles, the adorable baby Godzilla

Did they? For the most part this movie is liked across all demographics.

Ya don't care ping ling

>Were burgers really
rent free
every fucking time its this its some rent free shit

Actually they were filtered knowing that every man in the movie has a foreskin. Femoid mutts seethe at that simple fact because in their fat minds, an intact penis is disgusting. And “male” mutts are jealous that they will never have a normal penis. This is why mutt audiences primarily watch capeshit, because they can rest assured that the hero has a mutilated penis.

What, even Superman? Did they use kryptonite to cut his wang?

Shut the fuck up Kevin, you haven't been funny since Dogma and the superhero cock jokes only worked in Mallrats because I was 12

Burger here. I own the Blu-ray and my 4 year old son has probably watched it with me 7 times now. He even imitates the song when he plays with his cheap Godzilla toys right before carefully pushing over the megablox city he built to stage the monster fights.

Amerifats were filtered by Anno calling the US Military a useless piece of shit and Amerifats unreliable assholes. Shin Godzilla is one of the most blatantly anti-American movies made in Japan after the 40s

Burger here. I fucking love this movie. Anno is brilliant.

>Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.
Is Shin the Godzilla movie that best encapsulated this Ishiro Honda quote?

It didn't seem too harsh towards America when I watched it. American drones play a critical role in taking down Godzilla and the Americans are generally helpful in assisting the Japanese at reaching a solution before the nuke deadline. Anno was simply pointing out that America, like every other country, necessarily looks after its own interests first and therefore can't be trusted to put Japan's interests at the top of its priority list even if they are allies, so Japan is better off developing the capability to handle situations itself if it wants them resolved in the most optimal way. It wasn't really a dig at the US specifically, it was more of a commentary on the realities of international realpolitik in general and what those realities mean for Japan.

What a shitty movie

Last act of this movie ruined it. Ending on a cliffhanger might have been politically meaningful but it devastated the potential of the movie.

Also it's implied that Goro Maki's DNA was the catalyst to Godzilla forming