Ruins your show

>ruins your show
Should've killed these two off last season

Attached: 1654305509195.jpg (1000x667, 219.51K)

WHO ARE THESE GHOULS

Attached: architect.png (322x101, 61.57K)

>Imagine Jonathan fucking his cokefiend GF
I'm jealous user

>here's those 80 year old kids I was tellin you about

Attached: ehxwfpkjcre41.jpg (1076x675, 73.25K)

Jonathan is the worst kid in ST by far

Charlie Heaton is fucked up because he was groomed by a Japanese pedophile.

Attached: 10984023840.jpg (1231x634, 146.15K)

They should’ve killed the guy and maimed her, like leaving her with one arm and a fucked up face. She would go from being the cutesy little girl to being hideous and would make the character more interesting.

sid and Nancy.

nancy is unironically a good character but johnathon is very retarded and all he's ever done is just chase after his brother or follow nancy around and when he cant do that he's absolutely useless

He was alright in S1 as a put-upon kid supporting his schizo mom but now they have absolutely no idea what to do with him.

wasnt that guy caught with coke
how is he not fired

Nancy does a lot this season. Jonathan has been useless since season 1.

Yes
It was a small amount and the Duffers pulled strings.

the best PSA against cocaine addiction if ive ever seen one

Nevermind the two fossils in the OP, but seriously the kids from stranger things are older than me now, how did N-Flix POSSIBLY drop the ball this hard? This was bigger than game of thrones briefly but then they only made a season every 8 years.
WHY of all the crap they churn out didn't they churn a season of this out once a year before the nu-goonies turned 40?

To be fair the show has always been ass and caters to the Reddit/marvel/Disney freaks

giwtwm

They should have also killed off Max and L*cas.

He gives off this weird Edward Furlong Terminator 2 I was abused vibe

First novel syndrome. Duffers had their whole lives to come up with season one but weren't ready to churn out more material on a regular basis.

It's only gross if it's a tranny or a faggot.

It's like the ugliest couple in the world. Liek a freak show you would meet if you died in Beetlejuice.

But the entirety of Season 1 was just aping the Invader Zim Halloween special to a tee.

Attached: 1x14-Halloween-Spectacular-Of-Spooky-Doom-invader-zim-24251216-1360-768.jpg (1360x768, 111.24K)