Why did he never do anything of note after Platoon?

Why did he never do anything of note after Platoon?

Attached: 38114C4C-4F86-46F3-B1D2-2A4491F2948E.jpg (300x400, 15.7K)

Defoe stole his career

I shit on his career. LMAO stupid fuck probably thought he was going to make it big. Cocksucker pig fuck. ACT.

when good white actors don't get work, I always assume that they pissed off the wrong j*wish executive or refused to take it up the ass or something

He's still playing Tom Beckett in those Sniper movies.

he was great in major league

He did that one movie where he was a substitute in a Miami highschool. That was kino.

>iconic villain in Karate Kid
>starring role in Ridley Scott movie
>key role as CEO in Nolan's masterpiece, Inception

thats funny. dafoes tryhard meme acting takes him from one role to the next. theyre all gonna be forgotten. he has platoon and last temptation, nothing else.

Oh shit you're right. He was good in those.

Y'ALL WANNA TALK ABOUT DEATH?

Major League, Gettysburg and Sniper.

The Substitute. kino

Dogs of War with Christopher Walken when they were both still super young is a hyper kino war movie.

Major League

Sniper

Platoon

Gettysburg

He was one of the scariest fucking characters ever in the TV Series Hatfield Vs McCoys

He was also hyper kino as Teddy Roosevelt in Rough Riders. Probably his most "acting" acting performance if you will.

He’s not in Karate Kid you dumbass

He was too angry looking so he could only play bad guys.

He also starred in a small film called
Chasers with Erika Eleniak. You may
recall her 'breakout' performance in
Under Siege.

sports movies. had a fine character actor career.

Major league is pretty good for a formulaic sports movie

Him and Rutger Hauer were highly underrated in the 80’s and 90’s. I mention Rutger Hauer because I get these two guys mixed up and I call them both Rutger Hauer. I know one of them is dead but I’m not sure if it’s Platoon Rutger Hauer or Blade Runner Rutger Hauer.

Its the Blade Runner one

Thank God it’s not the Blind Fury Rutger Hauer. I love that movie.