SHE

SHE
KILLED
HERSELF

Attached: 1654312688537.png (581x684, 348.34K)

Who will he kill next?

If he's exonerated will they release the movie

I hate America so much that Alec Baldwin is still walking around free.

Hes literally bizarro trump, lmao.

>Amber Heard loses trial to the man who beat her
>now a dead chick is going to lose to her murderer
Women bros...

Attached: 1639704526870.jpg (736x652, 80.18K)

R E N T F R E E

Please God let him hire Elaine.

>man who beat her
LOL

It was unironically the tranny amorer's fault though, not his. You guys would be saying the opposite if Trump shot her...

He was the producer so if it's the armorer's fault it's still his fault.

>muh trump
Just let him go already you freakazoid.

he already bought the family dennys what more does anyone want?

Attached: 3573db2027eeb8a7d015c1_4ff6947a_1280.jpg (828x902, 60.54K)

he pulled the trigger

This niggas gonna get away with it isn’t he

He said many actors, he never said he was one of those actors. He's not lying.

Because you hate America so much Alec Baldwin is walking free as a resort of that hate?
Because that's what you are implying esl fag

He is so fucking based

Actually he already stated that the gun fired itself without anyone pulling the trigger, chud.

Armorer's fault. She didn't check the gun properly.

Damn, Alec gets off on a technicality

i am american and i agree. celebrities get to kill people and say it was an "accident" and get away with it. he needs to be in prison. so does bruce jenner(who ran over and killed a woman(a real woman) while he was drunk and then he came out trans to avoid prison). or kevin spacey who keeps literally raping people and then killing them, he still walking around doing it.

I hope russia nukes every coastal city in america starting with DC, NY, LA, and SF. would be doing the world a favor.

>It was unironically the tranny amorer's fault though, not his. You guys would be saying the opposite if Trump shot her...
when ti comes to gun safety it is everyone who handled the gun's fault and everyone who was responsible for employing everyone there.

the producers are culpable for gross negligence for hiring a drug addict retard armorer.
the armorer is also guilty of gross negligence.
and alec baldwin is guilty of manslaughter for pulling the trigger.

anytime you hand someone a gun you should check if its loaded, check the the ammo in the gun and demonstrate all this to whoever you are handing the gun to, who then should do their own inspection.

you should inspect any gun you are handing to someone AND they should inspect any gun handed to them. alec baldin and the armorer should both be in prison and they, and a lot of other people should be paying out top dollar for the rest of their lives to the victim's family in compensation.

she said the n word though

If Alec Baldwin didn't pull the trigger, who pulled the hammer back that allowed the gun to fire itself?

God

he will definitely walk free and the armorer will go to prison, we've known this since day 1