Streamers, youtubers...

>streamers, youtubers, and content creators from other countries have to produce content in English only and police their chats to only speak English otherwise they spiral into poverty

How do ESLs feel about this? Do you watch any content in your native language or is most of it English?

Attached: eternal_anglo.png (600x919, 413.47K)

How do EFLs feel about the fact that Spanish-speaking streamers have streams with millions of live viewers and events that fill entire stadiums while Anglo streaming is stuck in the scuffed reality TV era?

there is nothing to make content sbout in this country so i dont care
artistic output has never really been a thing here

>streamers, youtubers, and content creators from other countries have to produce content in English only and police their chats to only speak English otherwise they spiral into poverty

This is only true for Scandinavians and a certain type of pandering content creator.

dunno

Attached: 1655255270479.webm (480x640, 1M)

>artistic output has never really been a thing here
Yeah, we know

English still tops the charts on twitch and youtube by a very large margin. Spanish is second place but it's not even close.

A succesfull franco- chink youtuber switched to english and chinese only content he believed that would increase his audience, long story short it has plumetted albeit subtitling the vids. He then managed to make a come back in french again and restored his initial audience. This has to be related to the great english skills exhibited by the french community

Holy fuck my sides went into orbit.
If they were a bit more tanned you could call them "The American Family"!

moors and sudacas aren't people mate

who is we?

Not true, even though I don't focus on portuguese speaking youtubers I know at least 3 brazilian youtubers that have been living in Canada for the last 6+ years and they seem to have an average standard of living over there, and the company they work to (or used to idk don't follow them anymore) has dozens similar individuals, you can check them by yourself if you want, they're called "Coisa de Nerd", "Brksedu" & "CadĂȘ a Chave".

>orbit
around her immense planetoid mass

Ironically, an Italian streamer switched from Italian to English and he cut his viewer count by 60%

Based

It's really cringe when ESLs only make content in English and try to use Anglo humor.

90% of the media I consume is translated into brazilian
And the most interesting thing is that brazilians are the people who spend the most time on the internet, so making content in portuguese is still advantageous

>have to produce content in English
no we don't

He didn't use Anglo humor, he stuck to his own but in English. His name is Zeb89, he is a legend because he used to make iconic videos since the dawn of youtube. He's also a little bit of a lolcow

polish and czech gamedev is the best on the entire continent you embarrassing self-hating faggot

I have no respect for Scandis because of this. There's not a single big content creator from Norway/Sweden/Denmark who makes any content in Norwegian/Swedish/Danish. Same with Dutchfags. They're all cringey self hating faggots whose languages will completely die in the next 50 years and they're happy about it. They want to be Anglos so badly.

I used to watch this guy called Linkus7, zelda streamer (idk why but 57% of Swedes streams Zelda), he spoke English but you could use those points you get from watching to make him speak Swedish or heavily accented English for a couple of minutes. Also he said he was obsessed with the US

The most successful French Rocket Legue streamers/youtubers also do French-only content, it's better to stick to your local audience if it's big than compete against the much wider anglosphere/international market.