/SWG/ - Star Wars General

Qui-Gon Jinn

Previous:

Attached: QuiGon.jpg (552x760, 60.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vDwqpzSrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1611787232240.jpg (720x308, 24.16K)

Didn’t you guys try to make a Star Wars general a couple of months ago? Wasn’t it called /wars/ or something? What ever happened there?

Attached: CDB63974-22DF-48DD-9F43-6808575E6DEC.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

What this franchise needs is a Sith mommy to corrupt young girls

Attached: Darth Zash.jpg (3000x2288, 1.02M)

Too much tangerine buttocks, so the mods and jannies went crazy, iirc.

Attached: ob.png (689x655, 1.05M)

youtu.be/6vDwqpzSrRU

This was always my favorite. Duel of the Fates is overrated.

She was more like a zombie gilf.

So, a better version of Mother Talzin?

Attached: nightsisters+Star+Wars[1].jpg (1000x608, 307.59K)

She picked up a curse inside the temple from some artifact or another, her true appearance is how you met her, and if you were wise enough to preserve her spirit, one day you'll be strong enough to restore her to her original, healthy body, and you'll spend the rest of your days together reading old sith holocrons in the nude.

It died because it was dogshit.

Fuck TCW for what it did to Dathomir

Tangerine?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk

I am finally watching the Prequels for the first time. I want to say fuck all the retard Gen Xers who hated them. These movies are kino. George is based.

Attached: Lucas.jpg (1333x2000, 1.63M)

I acknowledge (some of) the flaws, but I legitimately like the Kenobi show, and am anticipating the next episode. It's better than Boba Fett's show, and all of the sequels.

Pretty sure the original wording is at least monitored to this day.

Attached: pose.png (887x768, 802.58K)

What was your favorite Prequel merch?

Attached: zDSC-3510.jpg (883x1200, 365.02K)

I don't hate it either, but it could be so much better. It feels like they rushed it out the door

That would mean betraying Khem. Bros before hoes.

Underaged redditor

Attached: Prequelmemes.jpg (971x443, 110.55K)

Threadly reminder that Dave Filoni sucks and would probably rape your dog if given the chance.

Attached: 1608674014562.jpg (1080x850, 279.38K)

Some retarded glowing lightsaber candy. In retrospect it was stupid but I got like three of the fucking things

That or legos

Obikin

Attached: Obikin.png (600x859, 530.65K)

People unironically shilling for the Disney shit and coomers that wouldn't fuck off to /aco/ drove out the people that actually wanted to discuss Star Wars.

You sure it wasn't your constant replying to yourself, bitching, crying, and moaning?

died the same way this one's gonna die: Any Forums posters only post about current series

No, I'm pretty sure since I watched the entire thing go from actual, genuine love for Star Wars to what I described.

rlm drone

Reddit hates the prequels as a means to defend the sequels. Those redditors that have decided to continue meming the prequels were at first mislabeled as racists. Now many of them have become racists.

>actual, genuine love for Star Wars
That's where some faggy zoomer tells me what "real" star wars is, and what I'm allowed to discuss in the star wars thread?

lmao, kill yourself unironically. I liked the EU, I liked The Clone Wars, I liked The Mandalorian, I liked the prequels, I hate the sequels, and I'll talk about any of the above while you seethe and samefag about it. A month from now, you'll still be seething.

Good for you. /wars/ still killed itself by alienating the actual fans.

It could always be better. But anything could. I guess I've just decided to look for the enjoyable stuff, and enjoy what I can. Some things make that impossible, like The Last Jedi, but I'm generally happy I can watch Kenobi and like it and not collapse into a rage like some.

Interesting how you act like you're being singled out.

>seething post appears
>flood timer expires
>another seething post appears immediately
Crazy.

Rent free

Jews in this general confirmed.

Did Vader know that Sheev orchestrated the clone wars?

The bows are really stupid, and there's a lot of weird decisions like making Darth Maul one of them. But I did like the Dathomir costumes for TCW, and the pale girl look.

I do wish they had kept Talzin alive, as a stand in for the witch who's name I forgot from Princess of Courtship Leia, I liked the idea of some dark side user that the Emperor was slightly afraid of and wanted to lock away.

I don't know for a fact but by the point he did he was already in too deep

I'm sure he must have told me at some point

I highly doubt the Emperor ever sat down and gave Anakin an actual play by play of events. But he knew Dooku was a Sith, and the Emperor was a Sith, I'm sure he could put two and two together. By that point I doubt he cared, or saw it as some ends-justify-the-means ploy for order and the like.

It's because he knows he's one of those people that ruined /wars/. Actually hilarious.

Are there any directors you'd trust to make a Star Wars film in the current year, without it turning into TLJ?

It's not like the Sith cultivate loyalty anyway

If he did find out it likely wouldn't have changed anything

I'm pretty sure by the time he got the big reveal from Sheev himself he put two and two together.

Rian Johnson

Peter Jackson?

Under Disney? Absolutely fucking not.

George Lucas