This is pure fucking evil

this is pure fucking evil

Attached: 1653798459784.jpg (1080x1430, 240.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1653798459784.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you going to do about it?

How does OP get away with it

Wait is this guy just having a baby suck his nips

tv?

What the fuck happened to Aussies that makes them look like goblins?

I pray to God every dya for not making me an American

what's evil about it?

Jesus Christ with the amounts of forehead between the two of them, you think that kid will ever have hair?

Nothing, I'm scared

Continue to bully trannies out of the spaces I inhabit and spread the truth that these people are all mentally ill fetishists who's every action serves to validate their assbackwards life decisions.

Attached: BPG02k.gif (400x225, 1.54M)

If you don't see this as evil, you are lost.

Attached: 20210917210956_3f598cbeb08e833f15ba043f1b36324bdaa0e67b6487dd2e252450cae271b3b9.jpg (450x300, 25.26K)

its an innocent helpless newborn human baby dependent on adults, it needs proper nourishment. Adults celebrate this insanity. The only pandemic is a mental health one.
God help us

what will be the straw that breaks the camels back? as far as this lgbtqetc stuff is concerned. do you think one day something happens and the normies will be like nope?

This is what they did to you West

Attached: pol.png (960x720, 208.27K)

priDEMONth

That statue is inaccurate, Satan has breasts.

How else is the baby supposed to get its daily dose of tranny juice?

This

I hate the anti christ

Putin the anti-christ is rolling in his vampire coffin

Attached: 1650166578677.png (1714x2284, 2.84M)

That’s baphomet

They did what to Adam West?

imagine the flavor

I had always heard that the Daily Mail was like Britain's Fox news or something. Was them being right wing a lie or is the UK so far gone that even their conservatives are cheering this stuff on?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1653798459784.jpg/
brother please, we know troons are evil but you gotta stop spamming

Everyone on pol who supports either Russian/Ukraine is literally a paid shill or retarded tranny. The rest think it’s new Zionism vs jew Bolshevism

I unironically love it when lefties try to 'redeem' or 'empathize' with straight up villains. Totally owning the conservacucks when you blatantly side with the obvious bad guys and alienate anyone with a brain and a conscience.

Pray to the God Machine of the eternal infinite to give me power to smite degenerates.

so will the baby just die because it isn't getting anything and they are delusional?

Men can "technically" produce milk under extreme circumstances. You know, not normal healthy ones.

well they are definitely delusional

The baby deserves better parents.

Nah, the batshit trannoid's wife is breast feeding too and they have formula. But the watery, nutritionless fluid dripping from that psycho's moobs is chock full of the illegal animal hormones he took to squirt that shit out in the first place, so the baby will get an (un)healthy does of that shit too, at this early point in it's physical and mental development. There's no way a sane and intelligent person looks at this and doesn't immediately call CPS.

>when even your underdeveloped baby brain has realized on some level that irrevocable stains have been committed against your being

Attached: mfwtroonjuice.jpg (475x579, 40K)

He spams another picture of the headline. One of the biggest schizos on here as of late

>what's evil about it?

Attached: 89257.png (529x637, 374.34K)

it's tmz tier so In a way it is kinda like fox

god dammit