Attached: Capture.jpg (725x574, 44.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/news/raised-by-wolves-canceled-hbo-max-1235284387/
youtube.com/watch?v=GJYT6AToU7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tomboy
>redhead
>latex
OK, you have my attention. What's the pitch?

FUCK

fyi you can see her robot vulva in many shots

variety.com/2022/tv/news/raised-by-wolves-canceled-hbo-max-1235284387/

Amazon will save it.

Salim first shared the news that “Raised by Wolves” was in danger earlier Friday, writing in a series of tweets: “It’s not surprising, especially after the news of the mergers and what is happening at Warner, that a lot of shows are not having their stories finished. And unfortunately, one of those shows is Raised by Wolves. Nothing has been publicly shared yet. And there is a reason for that. An important one. One which I’m here to share with you now. There is hope. You see, we’re in a unique position: we have a fully fleshed out and planned storyline, a Goliath of a production team behind us, incredible reception from critics and reviewers alike, and most crucially, a community base that is so strong internationally, it can not be ignored. The reason the cancellation hasn’t been announced, and that’s because there’s still a chance the story can continue, and be finished at a new home. This is where you all come in.”

Can't say I really care. After hearing good things about it I marathoned the first season and watched the second season as it aired I can't say I had much interest in seeing more.

do you think all the suits will be put up for sale

PROOF

>wont be able to see ragnar go full sol
fml bros..

Maybe the show should have been written by wolves.

unfortunately most people are retarded like this guy. only dumb shows survive

I don't care about this show but I don't want HBOMax to do the same shit as Netflix

why would they cancel this

Attached: RBW 3.webm (1920x960, 2.85M)

This is Sol’s fault.

Ah fuck. I really did enjoy it, but this wasn't unforeseen.

Attached: Smug DW.png (450x452, 295.45K)

Excellent, though I can just get that through lewd pics and webms (not ew). Is the show itself good?

what the fuck
it was full of niggers, but I guess it didn't push any potilical agenda so now it's over. shame.

The viewers that gave the show a shot, checked out over the goofiness of the S1 final episode. *No* buzz for S2 at all.

It is very good. Really weird alien feel to it. Don't think too much, just enjoy the ride.

im sad it was my favourite show

i think the creator has a background in writing books so maybe he'll finish the story that way

>father kino
oh boy ANOTHER thread about black people, holy shit i dont like them either but can we PLEASE shut the fuck up about blacks already??? the only people shoving blacks in my face as much as hollywood is Any Forums

Well fuck, I'm not gonna watch the second season now. How does it end, anons? What was the deal with the flying snake?

I liked it but that's because I'm autistic. The show goes nowhere and doesn't answer any questions, not really. Some episodes of S2 are amazing, and some are really bad.
Now knowing that there won't be more seasons it's hard to recommend it, S2 ended on a cliffhanger of sorts.

It actually is a mystery.

>Saves Warrior from cancellation.
>Cancels Raised by Wolves.
Honestly can't say it's their fault though. Ridley Scott got his Alien show at Disney/Hulu so he happily fucked off.

Gay gray show anyway

>Ridley Scott got his Alien show at Disney/Hulu
you mean that thing no one watches?

Go woke go broke

>black people
You're allowed to say nigger here my redditor friend

>No more Marcus kino
FUCK

oh shut the fuck up. there was nothing woke about the show, at all. You're like a fucking parrot. Please have an original thought, I promise it wont kill you.

Now I hate the Jews even more.

Attached: cunnybot mask.jpg (640x640, 55.37K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=GJYT6AToU7U