Movies with this aesthetics?

Movies with this aesthetics?

Attached: 1654311177701.jpg (1700x1275, 296.36K)

2011 headhunters

God I wish I could live in a house like that win an armory. Sadly I'm not uber rich.

>keep guns for protect
>own a shitpull
do americans really?

spot on. fpbp.

john wick

looks pretty autistic but that's his right

what's this guy's deal? what's he staring at? why's he decked out in guns but his wife is just chilling?

Nolan movies

>dog inside house
Trash person.

go fuck a goat muhammed

why do you need SO MANY guns? just have a couple of guns and a lot of ammo.

Attached: 22_July-292076433-large.jpg (768x960, 142.78K)

>shitbull

Attached: 89.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

>owns all these guns
>so that he can be safe in his bulletproof glass cuck cage while watching his wife get fucked by black men

Undoubtedly it's from some breathless liberal opinion piece about wealthy gun obsessed people and how they're so hecking weird and scary. Effort is spent multiple times in the article to obliquely allude to the fact his wife finds it weird and it affects their relationship in an attempt to psyop men into not wanting guns. Of course in reality women find guns hot.

The guns are for the pit. It probably came as a package with his wife.

He's dead and empty inside because he's realized he's a fucking fag that bought the same gun 10 times over. Gun world is filled with materialistic fags like this.
>buys 10 rifles, all in an intermediate caliber
>buys 20 tactical pistols
Not a single collectible item in that pic except for the HK P7 at the bottom and maybe the silencerco maxim.

So what's better: AK or M4?

Attached: RHjij69[1].jpg (2048x1773, 157.16K)

>collectfag calling others soulless consoomers

The depth of amerifat consoomerism is frightening.

richfags get locked into collecting shit because they have nothing else to do with the excess

Doesn't matter, they're both fine. What really matters is how often do you practice with them. Whichever one allows you to practice with it more is the superior platform.

I want a FN P90 so bad bros

It's a photoshoot showing beeg gun collections, no article involved I believe.
All in all, it does more to show pro-gun views than anything. The owners depicted were minorities, families, women, a priest, all shown as confident and secure.
Only this pic stands out because of the physical barrier between the two people in the shot and the guy's dour face.

>need

mohammed is going to go full jihad in your shit country some day and you're going to wish you collected some guns when you're getting decapitated as your wife gets butt raped

The Accountant

Attached: 1644580271273.jpg (607x606, 46.86K)

Man rendered impotent and locked in glass cage.
Dog mere feet away from woman.
You. Just. Know.

Hardcore Henry.
Jimmy's hideout in the abandoned building looks like that.