Why is this dude's acting so bad?

Why is this dude's acting so bad?

Attached: 1627595708808.png (1024x802, 857.51K)

Token Negro

N

all their acting is bad. the only good kid actor is the red head girl

I usually hate forced niggatry but I like his character

none of them are kids anymore.

i didn't even bring race into this

Is it racist to point out he looks like a cliché black guy? you know, like a stock image that pops up when you search "black american" on the internet...

he does in fact look black.

I

G

relative to the rest of the cast, yes they are. there are the adults, the teens (in their 20s) and the kids (in their teens)

Will is for a few more months

Minus the older returning main cast "teens" and the California/Russia crew I thought all the acting was bad. Like notably worse than usual. I assumed it was just the directors or something.

Yeah he's terrible. I know he's black. But every critic was going after Will and Mikes actors for not being able to do something with the 3 lines and 30 seconds of screen time they got. This guy got actual emotional scenes and managed high school drama class level ability

>his body is perfectly blocking out the logo to say NGER NGS
Holy kek

kek, good eye

Attached: 1638053030235.png (593x580, 275.72K)

LOL

this has to be edited lol there’s no way it happened again

Attached: 7BCD9769-3884-4AF8-A178-07FAEF66CBDD.jpg (649x640, 128.01K)

Because the whole cast got too famous too early in life and bought into their own bullshit. Some of them were pretty naturally talented while others weren't. But for the most part, the kids that were good in the first season are still good and the kids that were shit in the first season are still shit. None of them have exhibited any sort of artistic growth.

racist dogwhistle thread please do your jobs mods

>MODS no racism outside Any Forums please

Attached: 1637295278451.png (865x1390, 1.1M)