The curse of oak island

Should it really take 9 seasons just to try to find some treasure under some dirt with modern technology?

Attached: The_Curse_of_Oak_Island.jpg (320x240, 66.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1856.com/arabia-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's clearly nothing there and there never was.

Scam show.

>Hey Rick, our show is kind of boring, we never find any treasure here, how can we spice things up for the viewers?
>I've got the perfect idea Marty
>construction equipment malfunction
>Gary finds a piece of warped wood
>Le Historian tells us some new info
DUN DUN DUN! Find out next time on, The Curse of Oak Island!

Attached: meme.jpg (500x500, 53.5K)

I gave up on this show after like 2 seasons
I was dumb enough to watch it for that long before figuring out that they weren't really trying that hard and weren't going to find anything anyway
the guys who bought it are lame faggots
it needs to be sold to some saudi oil billionaire who will tear apart the entire ecosystem to find any clue of anything that was ever there

Attached: 1570785171955.jpg (794x776, 93.49K)

the treasure is underneath the historical house they can't touch

Any and all History Channel or Travel Channel television shows are best viewed as white noise. It's something to have up in the background at a low volume while you're talking with family, or while you're going to sleep, or while nobody is in the room.

Show is a scam. A group of 5 airconditioning repairmen found a sunk Missouri River riverboat that was under 40'+ of Earth, far from the banks of the actual river (Missou River shifted banks a LOT), it was in the middle of a cornfield.
The found it, drilled down into wood around it and could totally map out its edges, and come winter excavated it and recovered a warehouse full of cool shit perfectly preserved.
Then they went and found a second sunken buried riverboat even deeper, all without the fancy bullshit the Oak Island scammers play with, with a MUCH larger search area.

My Dad loves this stupid fucking show and their quest for buried Incan Templar Martian gold.

Meanhile, any bigfoot show:
>we heard some hooting noises
>there's some hair on a bush
>local community college professor spouts bullshit for 15min
>oops, we didn't find anything
>But COULD IT BE...?

I'm ashamed to say they got me too.
First of, I knew they weren't going to find anything. What people don't realize is that all these shows about finding evidence for UFOs, Bigfoot, Dragos, Mermaids or Nessie are retarded and you don't need to watch to know for a fact they won't find anything, because if they did you wouldn't be learning about it in a shitty History Channel rerun, you'd know from the news and Facebook and Twitter.
But even then, even knowing that... I still fell for it because I thought they were finding some interesting stuff in those tiny trinkets that would occasionally come up.
It took me 2 or 3 seasons to put my foot down and go "Ok, a fucking Brittish empire coin isn't worth all this shitty filler"
The final straw was when they had divers inside 10-X and nothing that old cunt swore was there was actually there. Dude obviously had a few glimpses of shit while on a terrible diving suit, under compression, on a tiny hole, but that was enough for him to be sure of a body being down there.
Fucker was doing this for nearly 50 years, if he was full of shit then everyone else was. They sure rode a lot on his claims and when they found nothing they just brushed it off.

And I actually think there was something there, but it has been obviously destroyed by hundreds of digs. Even now, with the Oak Island crew saying they're careful, imagine how much shit gets destroyed from bore pipes and flooding caves.

Ghost Hunters work with less. Someone catches a chill and ITS GHOSTS!

The guys who recovered the paddleboat had to pump out epic amounts of water, the boat was over 40' down and the water table was 10'.
Those guys are nothing but continuous excuses.

And I should mention they excavated an area about the size of a football field, not a pit.

It shouldn't take 9 episodes. This kind of retarded shit proves just how catastrophically stupid the general population really is.

What paddle boat?

1856.com/arabia-story

>episodes.
SEASONS

Yeah, this. It was never a mystery. There was never treasure. It was just a hole.

I watched because I had read about the island and I thought it was cool that two guys who had some extra money bought it to find something there
it became clear though that they were still businessmen first and trying to recoup their investment with the show was their priority over actually finding anything there
look at it from their perspective:
they buy it, make the show, make all the money back plus more during the dig/show, sell it later on to someone else who thinks they can find something = massive profit + popularity
the sad thing is that the whole thing is a shitshow and there's nothing there anymore
pirates probably hid something there for a while and recovered it later
it's been empty for hundreds of years

Attached: 1538755762920.jpg (500x843, 41.46K)

It shouldn't have taken 9 day, let alone however many decades these idiots have been obsessing over it. I remember first reading about this place as a kid and I'm in my mid 30's now.

I believe at some point a long ways back a black guy was farming cabbage on the island or something, then suddenly he's buying up a lot of property/houses and such. Coincidence?

Yeah, at first I thought they were cool guys who really wanted to get to the bottom of it, but they kept bringing in people who were loons with retarded stories about their family owning treasure or being templars or whatever the fuck, and they kept listening to them with straight faces and entertaining them. And I know for a fact Marty would not put up with this shit if it wasn't for the show.
The moment people are acting dishonestly I instantly lose interest.

you're fucking with me

Have any of these shows ever found anything of significance?