What is a woman

>XX
>Adult (sexually mature)
>Human

Attached: N050222A-1212-scaled.jpg (1707x2560, 325.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/iNOnpkJH1a8J/
youtube.com/watch?v=LQGF_4SsZds
youtube.com/watch?v=h9IHBAiN2BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cute (additional)

Attached: rrosales_marvel_xochitl_gomez_look_01_0376_r2.jpg (1000x1500, 113.25K)

not bad. but why did they had to make her ugly in the movie?

They didn't, i have multiple screenshots of her breasts (covered tranny mods before you remove) and they're fully formed.

Why are Americans so against Mexican immigration given how hot mestizo women are?

>filled with blueberry juice
>has big ginormous tits

Imagine not putting this in your movie because of retard politics and jealous roasties

So not monster women (which I guess is an oxymoron).

>>filled with blueberry juice

Attached: RE9CgR.gif (320x240, 1.21M)

That's not what 99% of mexican immigrants look like. They're all midget goblinas with 10 midget goblin children who all orbit her like electrons on an atom and destroy anything that is unfortunate enough to be within a 20 foot radius of the mother. Even if you tell them to stop it doesn't matter because not a single one will speak a word of english.

>That's not what 99% of mexican immigrants look like. They're all midget goblinas with 10 midget goblin children

Stop projecting amerimutt

Youtube link got shoahed, here is a mirror
bitchute.com/video/iNOnpkJH1a8J/
thanks to the user from last thread

also FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES

That's because of poor nutrition and high cortisol due to poverty. If they grow up at least middle class, they tend to be attractive

We're on the verge of a full scale genocide of transpeople and I'm glad that I'll be alive to see it.

Woman:

An adult human who closely identifies with normal adult human females. This includes the vast majority of females, who simply accept that they are females, as well as males who have gender dysphoria and take hormones to be closer to females physically.

I wish election tourists and zoomers would just fucking die off already. The most kino fetish has been absolutely ruined because of you faggots. We had Bailey Jay threads daily back in the day and now you can't even post some traps without you faggots shitting it up with things no one cares about.

Attached: tumblr_lzgotiu3WU1r3kdejo1_1280.jpg (1041x887, 119.88K)

She is literally the spitting image of my ex's little sister in every way. As in I've never seen two humans who weren't identical twins look so similar to one another.

Reminder that this is literally a child and you will burn in hell if you sexualize her

She's a women, cry harder

nope men aren’t women. Kill yourself over it freak

What is love, but woman borne.

Attached: Sharpe Toby Stephens.webm (720x405, 2.92M)

someone post the balding pic

What is a child?

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 51.49K)

someone get ni77ger_throat_sla5sher in here ASAP

Attached: 988.jpg (600x932, 45.49K)

Is Xochitl a female name?

>Cunny bros won by one simple question

im watching this shit
"the truth is condescending"
KEK

I just got to the Dr Phil part and I'd forgotten that the troons claimed emotional damage
youtube.com/watch?v=LQGF_4SsZds

Attached: smugwatame.gif (640x532, 1.88M)

Anyone under the age of 18 you pedo fuck

Not gonna be killing myself bro.

You know what's more interesting than listening to some basedbeard faggot drone on about trannies like an obsessed retard for 2 hours?

Look at this actual tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9IHBAiN2BQ

Born in a society where trans people didn't even exist and had gender dysphoria from childhood. Fought her way through school and became a grad degree biologist. This woman has accomplished more in her life than most of you pathetic shits ever will with discipline and will that you'd pale next to.

Adult Human Female

Attached: 1620158171651.jpg (698x1024, 98.73K)

Since you don't like it you should leave this place

For me, it was 71 Veruca

Attached: Veruca_Salt.jpg (541x600, 38.39K)

I'm about 20mins in. My thoughts so far are that it isn't very good either in terms of filmmaking or being a documentary. The framing structure (good old fashioned middle-class american dad tries to get to the truth of the matter in simple terms) is very basic and badly done, and it's unfair in how it presents its interviewees' responses
>reading someone's bio from their website and asking "what does that mean" when it was crystal clear if you paid any attention
>ending interview scenes based on comedic timing rather than because they're done speaking
>being very selective with who they talk to on the street
>the university guy's answer to sex vs gender being cut up into a "zzz isn't this so long winded and boring" montage
It's very biased and sloppy and silly, and not at all likely to change anyone's mind about these matters.

However, if you already agree with its angle, it's quite funny and generally entertaining. So I'll keep watching.

So is nobody gonna post her ass pics in Dr Strange? Raimi went to great lengths for it to go to waste

why 18?

mexican cigar frog

The inside of her legs are really close together.

>Fucking women is pedophilia

?

which one will end up having the cuter feet?

Attached: 283709442_405590301468712_6307391437321146984_n.png (1152x2048, 2.23M)

woman: adult female human
man: adult male human
transwoman: man who claims to be a woman

Attached: .jpg (1480x1771, 931.88K)

Trans woman will never be a female, females are females by existence and Trans woman merely can accept that the identify as someone they'll never be

>closely identifies with
What does this mean? If I "closely identify with" cats, am I a cat?

Reminder: There's nothing biological about you being a woman at 18

Tranny jannies cannot delete this thread because its based on biological reality

Never claimed they were female in the definition.

>merely can accept that the identify as someone they'll never be
Yes, but you can get pretty close. Close enough that it doesn't really matter unless you're a bigoted retard.

you're not a woman, bro

Identifying as something doesn't actually mean you are that thing.
You can identify as whatever you want.

Don’t like the tooth to gum ratio.

Do you have any ways to biologically bring yourself closer to what cats are? Is there a cat hormone that'll grow whiskers and fur and claws on you and make you spray cat pheremones? At that point, no you are still not a cat, but you aren't really a human either.

Because it’s the law

>Do you have any ways to biologically bring yourself closer to what cats are?
Are you claiming the definition of a cat is based on biology?

>Tranny drama allowing us to have a Best Hits thread

BASED

Attached: Aphh.jpg (799x1000, 63.73K)

No need for insults, we came to a decisive definition, can't you respect it, they identify as something they aren't.

Uh, yes?

>The cat (Felis catus) is a domestic species of small carnivorous mammal.[1][2] It is the only domesticated species in the family Felidae and is often referred to as the domestic cat to distinguish it from the wild members of the family.[
These are all biological factors

The law also makes you call a man a woman so whats your point?

Words are social constructs, not biological ones.