Give me a better Star Wars film. you can't

Give me a better Star Wars film. you can't

Attached: TheEmpireStrikesBackPoster.jpg (1849x2883, 929.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/neqzNzoBkdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1152x1536, 1.64M)

youtu.be/neqzNzoBkdU

The Last Jedi.

fpbp

Hi Rian

Not bad, user. Not bad at all.

revenge of the sith

Based

The next generation but everything star wars is shit

fippy bippy

Literally everyone knows this one is the best, what kind of bait thread is this

Attached: A new hope.jpg (1000x1496, 261.6K)

came here to make sure this was the first and best post

also came here to make sure the second post was the next best post, and it was

The problem I have with empire is that even though it's supposed to be the dark one and the empire is supposed to have won in this one, the battle of hoth comes across as cheery for the rebels and they get away. They never showed stormtroopers and vader massacring or dealing with the remaining soldiers which was a missed opportunity for vader especially. We are never told if this was a big loss for the rebellion and if it set them back. Luke goes off to dagobah which he wanted to do anyway. Han and Leia hide in cloud city but get betrayed but then Lando corrects himself and our heroes minus Han escape again. The only loss is Han frozen in carbonite which he gets out of so who cares and Luke gets his hand severed but then gets it replaced 5 minutes later. Rogue one is a darker movie.

Wait so people really think Revenge of the Sith is better than The Empire Strikes Back?

>Rogue one is a darker movie.
Rogue One is also a tryhard fanwank with no purpose other than to close a "plothole" that never was one.

No. Prequel fanboys do not think.

>mutes musical number
RotJ

The concept and plot was interesting enough about rebels stealing the plans, I agree that the exhaust shaft never was a problem though. The characters were likable enough though nothing special and it was a proper dark ending where they all died. Of course seeing the OT era again was great and the final battle is the best in the series.