Honestly, it's pretty boring. Yes they are mentally ill or stupid but it's just not very interesting

Honestly, it's pretty boring. Yes they are mentally ill or stupid but it's just not very interesting.

Attached: 1654308595926.jpg (277x560, 48.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much full frontal nudity is in it?

It was plenty interesting and I absolutely despise Any Forums and the election tourists. Kill yourself.

i thought it was interesting that they use the chemichals to castrate criminals on children. sounds to me like a nazi experiment.

its funny seeing the mentally ill get butthurt.

You can watch it here:
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

Very illuminating on the groomers and predators that when confronted with a simple question they always balk and then get nasty.

Agreed.
>Look at this crazy person saying the type of crazy shit we already know theyre going to say!
Its the same shit thats been done in a million youtube videos.

Im 38 and been on Any Forums since 07. I'm not even a/pol/ fag.

>Yes they are mentally ill or stupid
Wtf who wouldn’t want to dress up as a cute girl?! You sound pretty stupid my dude

Honestly I don't hate trannies, in the same way I don't hate retards, schizos, or any other person with a mental illness. If a tranny asks me if I see him as a woman I would say "yes" ecause I recognize is a mentally ill person, but in my head and in reality it will never be

your a transphobe in your head. the reality is that a woman is anyone that identifies as a woman is anyone that identifies as one.

Same pretty much. I think the sports shit is unfair and bathroom is something that needs to be sorted out. I also think young kids being put on puberty blockers is insane child abuse but these are things i was aware of. The trendy cool trans movement with young people is scary.

alt right soi male states the obvious: that humans are not frogs and cannot change gender.

it was great. Showing how stupid the wokes are was hilarious

So if someone insisted you refer to them as a cat and purr at them you’d do it huh cuck?

Why would I purr at them if they were a cat? Wouldn't they be purring at me?

You're spoiled by this site where we just cut to the chase and openly mock trannoids as they deserve

would you refer to them as a cat?

If it's reality then other people's opinion of it is meaningless; reality is what is true regardless of how people feel about it.

What is this and why do I keep seeing it?
>What is a Woman?
Two X Chromosomes. Born as a female. Can give birth. Female Skeleton.

Why is this a question?

Adult trannies can do whatever they want to their own bodies, its a free country. Problem is when they start grooming kids to take puberty blockers.

Why indeed. Dictionaries exist.

i thought it was very informative. but to each his own. id advise people to watch it and make up their own mind

Attached: 1440356488106.jpg (1024x768, 94.1K)

Yes but I'd call them a different kitty name than they wanted. You want to be Snowball? Tough titties I'm calling you Mittens. You're a cat you don't get to decide your own name.

would you refer to someone as a helicopter if that’s what they identified as?

Sex is innate. It doesn't hinge on any personal belief about one's identity. Transgenderism is delusional thinking. I will not use preferred pronouns.