Do youths in your cunt obsess about balding?

Do youths in your cunt obsess about balding?

In america, yes. It should be no surprise that the country most bombarded by look centric marketing cares immensely about marketing but millennials and zoomed (who are just no starting to go bald) are more neurotic than perhaps any other people in human history.

Attached: original-27585-1399384196-4.jpg (735x1102, 108.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FinasterideSyndrome/comments/mdi2ln/post_finasteride_syndrome_recovery_story/
youtube.com/watch?v=PVLJMwUFDvI&ab_channel=Haircafe
youtube.com/watch?v=tx8c3BvfuWw&t=63s&ab_channel=Haircafe
youtube.com/watch?v=iDeDcBg4esk&ab_channel=Haircafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone does, balding is disgusting makes you look older, uglier, and is synonymous with death. It ruins your looks and will effect your jobs and quality of marriage opportunities.

If youre a young man who is balding get on fin and save your hair, balding makes you look disgusting

Attached: 1656467697750.jpg (1125x1217, 125.81K)

Everyone does. It is an unmistakable reminder that your body is rotting. Death is closer.

no

fin fucks up ur boners

Attached: hte.png (656x555, 177.56K)

no it doesent, the studies were done on 55+ boomers who attributed it to fin but were just fat and old. Fin is one of the most prescribed drugs in the world, also when youre bald you wont be using your dick anyway

You don't use your penis, anyway.

My problem with fin is rather you're basically paying a subscription for your hair to the same companies that make the chemicals that expedited your loss of it. Really gotta be down bad to pay the people give you back something that they took away

Attached: 1655932255637.png (331x337, 154.54K)

>ally gotta be down bad to pay the people give you back something that they took away

fin is 60-120$ for 14 months, its nothing. you can even stretch it out for 24 months if you take it 3 times a week

>the chemicals that expedited your loss of it.
What?

Its not a matter of price you nigger its a matter of principle. The same companies that make the chemicals that put plastics/xenoestrogens in the water and mercury in the air are also making you pay for other chemicals to keep something that, would it not be for them, you wouldn't have lost in the first place

Attached: mqdefault.png (320x180, 86.13K)

Lost as quickly*

>The same companies that make the chemicals that put plastics/xenoestrogens in the water and mercury in the air are also making you pay for other chemicals to keep something that, would it not be for them, you wouldn't have lost in the first place

no they dont Merck & Co. designers cancer drugs, and diabetic medicine. Not global polluters, and besides most hair loss is caused by DHT sensitivity not environmental facts, even if they accelerate hairloss it will be minimal if you dont have the DHT sensitivity gene

excellent post bro made me chuckle

Attached: 9e7.gif (200x267, 9.22K)

DHT is the biggest factor by a long shot in hairloss, not environmental factors. The companies that create fin do not do mass dumpings and environmental contaminations, those belong to oil companies, and fast fashion

this guy is defending pharmaceutical corporations

no im not, I explaining that the ones that create finasteride dont cause environmental problems like someone previous said

>just bee yourself bro

Attached: 1639463614068.png (1216x713, 1.03M)

>the merck group, one of the largest pharmaceutical conglomerates in the world with products ranging from biopharmaceuticals and bioprocessing agents to liquid crystals, has never once contaminated the environment with chemicals that might be conducive to expediting hairloss
>not a SINGLE one of their 43 subsidiaries has ever engaged in unethical dumping
>merck animal health has never tested on animals
Hello merck employee

>crystals, has never once contaminated the environment with chemicals that might be conducive to expediting hairloss
>>not a SINGLE one of their 43 subsidiaries has ever engaged in unethical dumping

yes, it really hasnt.

>Hello merck employee

I wish i got paid, i do it for free.

both look like shit, right looks good inspite of being bald, not because of it

Attached: 1620920986473.jpg (1793x3187, 1.52M)

reddit.com/r/FinasterideSyndrome/comments/mdi2ln/post_finasteride_syndrome_recovery_story/

lmao PFS is a meme and people still think that the one pill they took years ago caused them anything, its all nocebo

this autist goes over every scientific study talking about how it is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=PVLJMwUFDvI&ab_channel=Haircafe

youtube.com/watch?v=tx8c3BvfuWw&t=63s&ab_channel=Haircafe

youtube.com/watch?v=iDeDcBg4esk&ab_channel=Haircafe