So you's got a bunch of mens locked up in one imageboard. all of em get hard. all of em's horny...

so you's got a bunch of mens locked up in one imageboard. all of em get hard. all of em's horny. all of em have sexual desires, so what are they gonna do? you won't let em have a woman... they're gonna have each other's- somebody's gonna have to give up some booty, and it's just that simple hehehe

Attached: booty wawa.jpg (500x500, 36.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLjclbgnAPM
youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1653974148889.jpg (661x464, 25.47K)

Lmao i prefer jelly. Whats this one from?

Id masturbate before fuckin amans ass desu

I likes you, and I wants you. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Homosexuality is the manifestation of intense perversion and anti-social attitudes. Why is male on male rape so prevalent in prisons? All across America you have millions of people without access to females, they don't have girlfriends, but they masturbate. They don't go around raping each other. It's not a lack access to females that causes this. It's that homosexuality is a decidedly aggressive outlet of anger and social anxiety. Has anyone heard of AIDS patient zero? His name was Gaetan Dugas and spoiler alert he was a hyper-sexual faggot who fucked hundreds of men yearly.

Attached: 7589239780253.png (1230x691, 488.26K)

a man's butt is more important than water

Homosexuality started off as a warrior raping the boy of another tribe in an effort to humiliate the tribe. It probably didn’t involve his penis either. But the sheer trauma induced that boy in the distant past to project his humiliation through gay sex and child boy rape as revenge of getting raped himself. All gay sex is rape. This is how it began. Homosexuality is essentially a mind virus.

DONT MAKE ME RUIN THAT BUTT, OP. IM A WARRIOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLjclbgnAPM

Don't worry, you wouldn't be doing much of the fucking

>on this board...booty....is mo important than Sneed *chuckles* I'm serious....booty....having some booty is mo important.....than Baneposting. I like booty!!

Attached: artworks-000528651132-plxw87-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 34.96K)

Based booty warrior poster

Tariq is the most downlow nigga in the history of downlow niggas

id knock his lights out if he tried that on me

youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo

i almost spit my rootbeer all over the monitor laughing like a retard at this

Attached: 1645707851538.png (1200x1110, 1.39M)

Them niggas lookin Z E S T Y

This. If some weird jail-nigga attacked me, I'd puff my chest out, plant my feet and yell
"MY BOOTY IS MINE. IT BELONGS TO ME. YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY BOOTY."
and watch him scamper away in fear.

t.

Attached: oH24w.jpg (592x320, 10.95K)

Are all black men violent homosexual rapists? Is it the inbreeding?

Ok I see you choosing the hard way

>I didn’t come here for no shitposters butt… I came here for jannie butt!

da choice is yours

When you go to prison...the most important in yo life is gon be booty a MAN'S butt!