Fargo

What's your opinion on this show fellas? Just finished season 1, about halfway through season 2, hope the women characters all die violently (except the cops wife she's nice)

Attached: file.png (1125x1500, 2.15M)

preddy gud

guess nobody's seen it then

It's good, I liked all 3 seasons that I've seen. Season 4 isn't on netflix, and it's just about niggers in Kansas City so it seems lame.

It's not on netflix anymore, i'm watching it on hulu with those HORRIBLE fucking ads

One of the top 10 shows ever on TV until the Chris rock season. Season three is different but it is still damn good TV. First two seasons are phenomenal

Attached: B3F0393F-2D6D-4E51-A99B-9B574B9D7028.jpg (866x846, 95.65K)

Is the Chris Rock season not good?

>hope the women besides based waifu die violently
WELL, user...

It's not terrible but waaaaay worse than any prior season - very ramshackle. Based Olyphant tries his best to save it but to small avail.

Season 4 starts off pretty bad, slowly gets better, then turns to shit.

Yeah I guessed, on episode 8 now, they took WAY too long killing the whore, holy shit she was obnoxious, the stupid girl power speeches got on my nerves too, even if they were meant to be ironic (genuinely cant tell), they took up way too much time and came from really annoying characters for annoying reasons.
"You need to be a LEADER my useless spoiled whore granddaughter!"

season 4 was painfully bad
>black criminals juzz doin what dey gotta to get by since da white man took e'rrthing
>white criminals evil and stupid and get killed
>also dykes we're supposed to like despite being awful
At least the first 3 seasons were good.
The only good thing about season 4 is the crazy bitch in gif related, and she's great, wish she was in a better season.

Attached: s04e03 HJ.webm (1136x600, 3M)

I believe Covid ruined it, that’s the only way I could see the fumble being explained without bringing to question Noah Hawleys capabilities. It’ll take one more fuck up to solidify that for me.

haha, thanks for reminding me of when i stopped watching the tv series. it was good up until that season. i didn't watch the entire thing cause i couldn't take it after about 3 episodes. was disappoint, but as a non-black, we just have to get use to them messing everything up and love them.

3 > 1 > 2 > 4

Season 3 is an apology season for all the anti feminist stuff in season 2. Not as good as the first 2 seasons. Season 4 is really really bad.

2>1>3 and haven't seen 4
3 was anti climactic and never felt like it had any payoff, and not in a traditional Coen Brother way. The main cop especially had a lot of "setup" of not being seen by technology that seems to be a foil to Vargas, only to literally not matter once. What happens to Ray was also beyond stupid

Saw season 2 first and really liked it. Watched season 1 after and thought it was great. Season 3 is boring/convoluted and I DNF twice. Didn't bother with Season 4 after that.

>season 1
A fanfiction, but still pretty good. Noah Hawley trying so hard and basically prostrating beneath the 'glory' of the Coen Brothers, the female cop going around with a pouty face like "b-but justice" and the supermarket king episodes are what I don't like about it.
7/10
>season 2
Worldbuilding on the fanfiction.
XD GUN GO SHOOTY crap for Tarantino retards.
I honest to God do not see what other people see in this one. I've watched it through 3 times now.
6/10
>season 3
Fucking kino. Carries general ideas from the film while allowing itself to be it's own thing. The minimal use of violence, so when violence actually shows up it's fucking brutal was great. You can just sit down and watch this and actually get to use your brain and think and truly enjoy something great. It honestly feels like someone went inside my head and made something just for me based on what I think is cool and captivating in a television show.
9/10
>season 4
why
4/10

Attached: V_M_Varga.jpg (975x600, 145.6K)

Same impression i got

I don't know if you could really call it fanfiction when they're not really related in any real way. Only connection is the suitcase on the side of the road.

I guess it’s good? Definitely nothing special or memorable and not worth going back to

season 1 was great, season 2 was eh, season 3 was great, i didn't bother with season 4. maybe season 5 will be good?