How could one little girl be so based bros?

How could one little girl be so based bros?

Attached: resident-evil.gif (498x203, 1.33M)

Its a fucking AI you retard. That it appears as a child is irrelevant.

Resident evil 1 was a really good movie.
Fuck the game fanboys that thought that retarded mainson with giant spiders adaptation would be better then what we got instead.

I forgot she was actually the good guy in this movie until I rewatched it recently.

its based of the guy's daughter retard

Irrelevant

>laser hallway scene so iconic Capcom puts it in the games

Rewatched this just yesterday since I figured it was finally time to watch all the REs and it was the only one I ever saw. Still solid.

Was Ever a superior Red Queen?

Attached: cc718f3e323a0fc5abdde91dc0c1caa5.jpg (512x512, 26.78K)

Final chapter was a big fuck you to this movie, I blame Extinction and the cloning shit it brought

Why is the movie's entire soundtrack like a techno club playlist

1 was great
2 was decent
3 onward is straight fucking garbage.

Attached: 1653597450350.gif (540x400, 3.95M)

It was a different time.

I kind of liked 4. Probably because I saw it in theatres, but I remember it better than I do 3. The crawling through the tunnels scene was really scary.

do you think the AI is based on the daughter? like they wanted a 9 year old running a secret laboratory?

yeah i liked the MM score
yeah i bought the soundtrack
SO WHAT

because it's hot fucking shit

4 was fucking horrendous. But yeah the movie theaters alleviates a shit movie
>Red Queen was a state-of-the-art supercomputer developed by Umbrella Corporation. It was created by Umbrella co-founder Doctor Alexander Isaacs using the template of Alicia Marcus, the daughter of Doctor James Marcus, his partner in creating Umbrella

Attached: d176e3b6a780865c9c743bc26d2da4e5.jpg (1600x996, 369.88K)

That's kinda what I figured. I hear milla becomes basically jesus later so was surprised how she did fuck all in the first outside of one jumpkick. dont think she's had the zombie sperm injected to give her powers yet

based take. beat resident evil 1 and it was shit. 2 is a little better BUT code veronica is the best

they specify in 1 that the hologram is based on the daughter not the AI itself. If that line is in one of the shitquels then some dumbass got their wires crossed. Like how much stupid could they jam in, umbrella has a working man to machine interface and still wastes all their time making zombie monsters lol

She loses her powers in the beginning of the 4th movie.