General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars...

>General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Then nine years ago you and I went on a star-spanning adventure together in which I was kidnapped by Imperial Inquisitors, but you saved me from their grasps after I evaded you for fifteen minutes running through the streets of the Bladerunner city. You told me about your childhood and a brother you had, then we had to hide from my father, Darth Vader and escape him. He was a good friend. Could you please come save me again? You and I have met before. I can't make it clear enough that we have indeed met in my memory and that should be evident through my expository dialogue in this recording.

Attached: Leia tiny.jpg (302x167, 5.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-mv0JkbgqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obi-wan might mindwipe her memories of their adventure.

The reddit plot leak suggests that the black woman wipes leia's memory after she defeats vader

>I sense something... A presence I have not felt since... That quarry planet, nine years ago, where I encountered my old mentor and friend, Obi Wan Kenobi. He was feeble and weak back then, and I defeated him using the Force alone. I barbecued him like bantha steaks on the koobla grill for a while, but he escaped. You see though I had created and put out the fire before, when it was once again ignited I found myself incapable of extinguishing it the second time around. I could not walk through it as my metal toes would become hot, and I could not simply lift Obi Wan up again and fly him to me over the fire because there was sand on the ground that he became covered in, and I hate sand. He was a bad friend.

Attached: vader sense.jpg (1280x720, 87.36K)

>after she defeats vader

Leia defeats Vader?

>I sense something... A presence I have not felt since...
kekking b4 even reading the next word

Okay, there's no way I'll ever watch this dreck, but I do have a question: does Vader know Leia is his daughter? Specifically, I want to know if he knows in Episode 4 when he has her interrogated and tortured and stuff. 'Cause that's kinda fucked up if he knew.

>like bantha steaks on the koobla grill

Attached: 1643418778230.png (500x500, 93.92K)

The thing is people pretend it's something she could have just left unspoken since she's not TECHNICALLY saying all those things didnt happen

but anyone who isn't autistic could tell their relationship wasnt as deep and involved as the show makes it

Attached: FUU-PuYWAA21231.png (1364x1888, 3.56M)

>does Vader know Leia is his daughter?
no. but by the end of this shitshow probably.
Not like they give the remotest fuck about continuity

Attached: He got better.png (1920x2160, 3.76M)

>I want to know if he knows in Episode 4
Vader learns in Episode 6. I don't think Lucas had decided they were twins when Star Wars first released

>their adventure
Wink wink, nudge nudge

Blade runner didn’t exist in 1977 you idiot

Nah he was too surprised during the duel on DS2 to have known during New Hope.

with any luck the series ends with Obi-Wan waking up in his shitty sand hut and saying "what a crazy dream..."

He definitely hadn't, nor had he when The Empire Strikes Back was released. He wanted to give Luke a sister, but she wasn't supposed to be Leia.

>youtube.com/watch?v=S-mv0JkbgqU
youtube.com/watch?v=S-mv0JkbgqU
>luke did I ever tell you about the time your father lit me on fire?

Woosh.

lol