You are lying if you say you remember this show. The Disney Channel was really expensive back then

You are lying if you say you remember this show. The Disney Channel was really expensive back then

There are zero people in the world who remember this show. People remember Bing! The Sound of Something New from Nickelodeon more than they do this show

Attached: Dumbo.jpg (1280x720, 156.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtoUFPTyJYw&ab_channel=OliverScott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The oldest Disney Channel show I remember was Under The Umbrella Tree, which in hindsight was just a ripoff of Lamb Chop

I remember it

How the fuck do you remember it? It was on a Channel nobody had due to costing extra ON TOP of your Cable Bill. It was fucking expensive

The OLDEST Disney Channel show people remember is Bear in the Big Blue House

I don't remember this show. I didn't have Disney Channel until the days of Lizzie McGuire, Kim Possible, Bear in the Big Blue House, The Wiggles, and The Proud Family

Every once in a while, the cable company would have a free preview weekend for Disney, HBO, and Showtime, to try and entice people into buying it.

I remember the show but just because I am obsessed with old kids shows/channels as I hate the current era and want to go back

Disney Channel was already shit by then. Disney Channel peaked 1998-2000. Zoog Disney destroyed it

Attached: Disney Schedules.jpg (6000x7551, 3.88M)

Nobody watched the free previews though. They watched Nickelodeon even during those free previews, because nobody gave a fuck about The Disney Channel

There wasn't a single good show exclusive to The Disney Channel until Bear in the Big Blue House came out in 1997. Some might say the Disney Afternoon shows, but they weren't exclusive to The Disney Channel

Going Wild with Jeff Corwin was kino

Why would you be watching Dumbo's Circus during those free previews. It was a baby show. It was targeted at 2 and 3 year olds

My kids used to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all the time. This motherfucking song bros.

HOT DOG

Attached: hot dog.jpg (1048x576, 55.35K)

Please tell me you didn't watch this show that you were clearly too old for

How old was I in the year 1993?

8 years old, which is far too old to be watching a baby show

I take your Dumbo's Circus and raise you a Welcome to Pooh Corner molestation song

youtube.com/watch?v=OtoUFPTyJYw&ab_channel=OliverScott

Attached: 346366.png (615x464, 507.65K)

The only reason you know Welcome to Pooh Corner exists is because your Teacher showed you Too Smart for Strangers in Class back in the day

I know of it, but don't remember anything about it.
I loved the free preview weekends for Disney Channel. I watched it a lot before they actually carried Disney with the cable package.

Late at night I remember Wonderful World of Disney episodes on the channel.

The Disney Channel came in at a fancy campground at the shore my family went to every channel and i remember being in our gigantic camper and watching reruns of this in the early 90s. Also the Winnie the Pooh show like this.

Haha, Bing! I loved this show, watched it religiously, and taped it every Friday night. Surprised to see it's considered lost media. I'm sure the tape still exists.. Favorite eps? The ones concerning the Aerosmith PC game Quest For Fame + the one where David Sidoni watches "Mr. Payback," basically Dragon's Lair but a live action movie. If I find the tape, I will upload it! You heard it here first.

Nah I'm 34 and actually watched it as it was airing back in the day. I pretty much watched solely disney channel until 1995ish, then Nick 1995-1999, then Cartoon Network 1999-2005