How Mel Gibson succeeded were Eggers failed?

also fuck those rlm faggots for comparing it with Braveheart

Attached: features.jpg (871x567, 154.78K)

because the one on the left had SOVL

Vikings are so overdone it’s unreal.

succeeded in what way? financially? it was a completely different time for cinema

not for Mel, he did it after Passion of Christ, the movie isn´t even in english

Eggers doesn´t have the balls to offend people

they were contrasting it with Braveheart you retard

passion of the christ would bomb today, apocalypto might not because it didnt have any whites in relevant roles

whites are box office poison

Attached: box office.png (1368x851, 1.52M)

Eggers thought he could do an art house movie with a Marvel budget

>whites are box office poison
That's why the #1 movie in the world right now is Top Gun, starring a White guy.

Suck our Aryan cocks little nigga

This seems more like an indicator that no one cares about gritty medieval shit anymore after Game of Thrones bombed as hard as it did in the final season.

>mutts
>white
kys amerigoy

Nobody is buying this retard narrative.

Everyone hates jews, just so you know

why compare them?

in my experience only muslims, incels, and trannies still give a shit. Maybe you're all 3

>The Northman
>art house movie
It's just another genre movie. A few decades ago it wouldn't have been anything special and it would have bombed even harder. Nowadays it only looks good because compared to Marvel movies everything looks great.

>we wuz duh CHOSEN RACE, goyim!
>*dies of heart-attack and genetic diseases from inbreeding*

Attached: the chosen race.jpg (1536x2560, 1000.5K)

Even my most normie of normie friends who I have never revealed my power level to use Jew as a derogatory term for someone being greedy and manipulative.

Apocalypto can be summed up in what the protagonist yells after getting away by jumping from the waterfall. Gibson understood the mentality of a man in a warrior led culture.
Eggers had little to no understanding of this resulting in characters with poor motivations because they were too obviously written from the pov of a 21st century man who is not a warrior.

eggers is a basedboy. mel is a red-blooded american.

Why does the Northman make so many on this board just absolutely fucking seethe?