Imagine choosing to be gay

>Imagine choosing to be gay

Attached: 047717A9-1CB0-408E-A93C-3EC82837D238.jpg (869x750, 95.34K)

>Sex whenever you want it
>Don't have to deal with women
>Society is currently aimed toward making you feel good about yourself
Sounds based, honestly. Wish I was a fag.

>Why would you insert your dick into another man's ass?

Attached: 1618745920581.jpg (1500x844, 247.76K)

Nature is split into feminine and masculine origins. Life is perpetuated through matter, matter comes out of the clash of the opposites, not only physically, but also mentally.
If a subject is incapable of participating in this clash of opposites, he is dysfunctional and likely a fragment of entropy.
Accepting homosexuality is the equivalent of accepting entropy, which is unacceptable from the perspective of matter that seeks structure to achieve greatness.

Accepting entropy is the equivalent of accepting degradation, destruction, death, collapse, ugliness, dysfunction.

Oooh! George fucking Wallace ovah here!

Stop writing like a fucking faggot nobody cares

I could probably kill you hand to hand lol

Eh?

Attached: 1636717985988.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

I don't know what that means but cheers

Attached: roger-sterling-cabece.jpg.jpg (640x451, 32.62K)

GOD DAMN IT DON, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

I FUCKIN LOVE PEPPER ANN

You have to imagine it because in reality you can't choose.

Attached: 1633840247300.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

No offense Tone, but, yaknow, I gotta say, it ain’t a good look. What is she ten or sumthin?

TONY YOU WAN’ US TO WHACK THE KID YOU WAS FUCKIN’?

how's it feel knowing all the matter you consume will never be replaced you entropy producing parasite also whats the show looks bretty cool

i watched the first 10 minutes of Fire Island on Hulu and i gotta say if it weren't for pussy being so great i'd be convinced. being gay looks fun.

Sal was the best character of MM.

Attached: 1404629189939.webm (624x352, 2.86M)

didn't know it was possible to project this hard

>While a member of Sigma Nu fraternity at the University of Texas, Hamm was arrested for participating in a violent hazing incident in November 1990.[19] He lit a pledge's jeans on fire, shoved his face in the dirt, and struck him with a paddle over his right kidney,[19] before leading the pledge around the fraternity house with a hammer claw around the pledge's testicles.[21] The incident resulted in the fraternity being shut down on campus. The pledge ended up needing medical care, and ultimately withdrew from school.[19] Hamm made a plea deal and completed probation under the terms of a deferred adjudication, allowing him to avoid being convicted of a crime.[19][22] The charges were dismissed in August 1995 following the completion of his probation
I don't know man, seems pretty gay to me

DAMMIT DON YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN