Ruins your show

>ruins your show

Attached: l-intro-1653663387.jpg (1600x900, 176.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1LwT0LUdJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>runs under waist high branch

loli leia is fine. leia being a sassy little cunt is one of the few cases where inserting a 'strong waman' makes sense. its the stinky nigger that ruined obiwan.

>jumps off a building

Yea her character doesn't bother me, and the actor being kinda shit is fine bc of her age. It's the rest of the show that sucks

Imagine obiwan show but with a hebe Leia with daddie issues towars kenobi instead of that annoying toddler

Attached: 1645622608483.jpg (850x1281, 325.91K)

but the show is good user. Better than anything Star Wars has done since Rogue One.

Skywalkers are the niggers of Star Wars, always being inserted where they're not needed, in this case a Obiwan centered show.

>gives you a painful erection

just kidding she's ugly af

>he thinks that statement means anything

Attached: A883E8FF-6A4B-4DC2-9ADE-2834A08FDC68.jpg (442x446, 22.51K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1013x551, 665.96K)

>ACK

Attached: F7D16F01-562A-4E44-B3C5-8F32E69BADCA.jpg (1028x965, 424.94K)

Attached: powerful.jpg (700x700, 113.65K)

Can you imagine if padme the groomer had survived, what she would have done with this girl?

based

Attached: 1654123915126.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

I hate the nigress but Little Leia’s scenes are boring as fuck and insufferable, 10x worse.

Quit replying to yourself.

cringe

No!

The whole thing is shit bro

Her scenes in episode 3 were much better, actual okay child actress, it really is just the black woman that makes me seethe

Attached: Lil Leia.jpg (618x412, 197.29K)

Which Disney executive is dating her?

Padme wouldn't have done anything lewd, just taught her to masturbate or something, or showed Leia her pussy during "the talk" since its hard to see your own, relatively normal stuff

exactly, the kid has the excuse that she cant act because she is a fucking kid, the nigger doesnt have any excuse(well, her subsaharan IQ would count but she wouldnt admit it). bad acting is just part of the deal with child actors and if we're doing an obi-wan show we're going to have children(luke and leia). people will be singing this little sassy cunt's praises once the luke child actor has a few scenes. i am pretty sure he is going to be worse because a young luke is going to be more boring. hes going to be a timid shy farmboy. he wont have the pizazz of young wonderboy anakin or sassy loli leia, young luke is just going to be boring and clumsy.

>her subsaharan IQ
yet you trash act like you're not racist

also she's literally from Baltimore, she's AMERICAN, not subsaharan you fucking twit

youtu.be/x1LwT0LUdJA

Highly recommend the video (and the channel honestly), definitely watch until the end

>then complains to obi-wan about how she jumped off a building
jesus christ