Are you a cat country or a dog country?

Are you a cat country or a dog country?

Attached: dog cat world.png (3082x1536, 2.11M)

Do the purple chuds eat the dogs?

i refuse to believe my country is a cat country every friends family i ever visited growing up had a dog

Dogs are smarter

Only low test retards go for cats

Attached: 94H0893745H.png (600x800, 17.32K)

The arabs prefer cats so youre a cat country now

not willing to wageslave your fluffy ass out in exchange for bits of food seems smarter
dogs are wagecucks of the animal world, they do tricks and SERVE h*mans for food

Dog country!

Attached: FYoaPcUWIAMExnt.png (1103x1654, 946.3K)

God I hate dogs so much. I wish I could poison all the dogs in my neighborhood. 1st worlders don't understand how annoying dogs are in 3rd world countries, it's like every fucking family has 1 of these faggots and they let them in their front yard so you get a street full of dogs barking all day long. Even faggots in apartments want
>... le doggo!
Yet are too lazy to walk them more than 20 min a day, so they get way super fucking excited about anything when they go out.
And don't even get me started about stray dogs, a literal public health hazard.

Dogs are for MEN
Cats are for girls and sissies

>Japan is a dog country

This is wrong

Wtf I thought the USA would be dog lovers for sure... Oh no no no fidobros...

Attached: 1650952646146.jpg (1080x1859, 92.27K)

idk

Attached: IMG_20220528_005853.jpg (3511x2610, 3.47M)

This, cats are the first sign of soy.
Only friend who has a cat is extremely low t

I'm a kitty cat man

Attached: 20200820_224812.jpg (498x664, 24.9K)

weird map desu

>dogtugal

>US
>kot
literally this

I thought that the cat countries seemed inaccurate but then I realised that dog people just seem more numerous because they're loud as fuck about it, almost cult-like in mentality, whilst cat people tend to just enjoy a cat's company and think they're cute/funny.

If you were to visit a cat-person's house and admit you don't like cats, then the strongest reaction you'll get is a little disappointment, but if you were to visit a dog-person's house and admit you don't like dogs, they'll probably act defensively as if the dog is their literal child that you've personally attacked, and go on to make assumptions about the rest of your character (and they're probably doing that about me right now as they read this).

i like all animals

people who like dogs want to feel worshiped and need constant affective validation

Cats are illegal in India since they’re predators ^^