Adam Savage of ‘Mythbusters’ allegedly raped sister as a kid: lawsuit

well, Any Forums.
Why did he do it?

nypost.com/2020/06/30/adam-savage-of-mythbusters-raped-sister-as-a-kid-lawsuit/

Attached: rape blob.png (1476x884, 2.92M)

Sister's pussy?

BUSTED!

rape?
>blobbed

Attached: blob.png (2518x1024, 462.56K)

this freak gave me creepy pedo-vibes even from his mythbusters days, I'm sure he does fucked up shit as an adult.

Isn't that part of their culture?

He was just trying to bust the myth that he wouldn't rape his sister. What a horrible misunderstanding.

wasn't this guy a raging Trump supporter too?

For the lulz, of course. Don't you know this? EVERYTHING is for the lulz.

Attached: braddu.png (634x895, 680.46K)

His sister is fucking insane.

Holy f*CK what a sicko......

The opposite, he's a #believeallwomen feminist redditor, and reddit defends him tooth and nail because he's their guy

Attached: adam savage the rape blob.jpg (636x333, 103.27K)

Should a 52 year old be held responsible for something he did as a 12 year old?

He has the "I got away with it" grin so yea

Attached: 1526731782688.jpg (738x415, 40.19K)

According to Adam Savage himself, yes.
#believeallwomen

Hot. But little girls are supposed to be for daddy to fuck not her little pervert brother. But if dad won't do it why not

Not a single post about this on reddit so it's safe to say it's real.

Blob bros...

Probably, he's exactly the kind of creepy leftist scumbag that would. Mythbusters was a good show, but he's trash as a person.

CARLOS!

I remember this from years ago, why is it coming up again?

Male feminists strike again

first time i hear of this 2 year old story. “While I hope that my sister gets the help she needs to find peace, this needs to end. For many years, she has relentlessly and falsely attacked me and other members of my family to anyone who will listen,” Savage said. “By spreading numerous untrue stories about us in pursuit of a financial bonanza, she has tortured our entire family and estranged herself from all of us. I will fight this groundless and offensive lawsuit and work to put this to rest once and for all.”

so, she is a greedy nut. case closed.

>strong large tusks show women he means business

10/10 kek

Attached: 98D4354968F6497590C2F31D0C57965A.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

because him and his team of redditors did a great job of brushing it under the rug

rong. they talked about it when it happened, i mean when the allegation was published a couple of year. i just saw a therad on mythbuster subreddit with 270 comments, so its not real. the lady is mentally ill greedy cunt

>believing the rape blob of a women
ngmi

If you're fucking a 15 year old girl in the asshole and she's moaning and calling you daddy and begging for more, and you feel a piece of poop touch your dick even though you told her not to eat for 24 hours...

Is that a 15 year old you're fucking? Or is that just a straight up hoe?

No wonder Jamie wants nothing to do with him.

Is this bait? Are there people still this stupid? Don't tell me you voted for Biden?

Jamie is the Tommy Lee Jones to Adam's Jim Carrey. He cannot sanction his rape blobbery.

If a soi-male ally type gets rape allegations against them I immediately believe it's true.

If a right wing/chad gets accused then I immediately believe it's false.

of course. its always those types of guys who are the real creeps among us. the guys parading for womens rights and feminism all the time turn out to be the biggest creeps

Isn't it normal for brothers&sisters close in age to experiment when puberty hits? I remember I used to smell my older sister's dirty panties when I was a horny 11 year old. Shit happens when puberty hits hard.

this is just hearsay. case will be dropped. plus he was a kid.

>clearly just trying to take his tv money using the first little thing she can think of
Why are women so greedy bros

Savage

to ruin his life
to extract money from him repeatedly
she is the suing blob
who's raping who now?

>it's legal for kids to rape

The myth is females never lie about sexual assault.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109.42K)

Yeah, a 9 year old fucking his toddler sibling in the fucking ass for hours, without leaving any damage at all.
That's beyond retarded.

I was really disappointed to find out they weren't actually friends years ago, but it's become more understandable as it's become apparent what a cunt Adam actually is

Also really makes the "he replaced Jamie with a group of children" thing look creepy

Attached: 81AOujhkuhL._RI_.jpg (2048x1536, 448.75K)

Right wingers rape financially vulnerable people. Physically and mentally.

Leftwingers rape Physically vulnerable people. Physically and emotionally.

This is the way of our world.

well I know this guy who when he was younger raped some other boys as an anti-social act of aggression and now he's well liked, popular with people, a social butterfly and has a wife (who was a tight hot virgin when he met her) and 3 kids.

But I'm the creepy guy that people and women hate.

how do you prove it happened

Even Adam's mom has said this isn't true and his sister is a mental case.

Centrist chad here, I rape everybody

how can she sue now? shouldnt there be a time limit on that?

Tell that to Cosby

This was all over Any Forums you newfaggot

He was a kid, though. I know this is still fucked up, but... as a kid, really? A lawsuit? It's a bit hard to see that she just isn't trying to avenge some bad blood, but we'll see what will come out this, I guess. Maybe he really was a... menace, while a kid.

yeah, kids do retarded shit like that all the time and then they just pretend like it never happened. i was an only child so i just stuck my dick into every crevice in the house, if i had a sister it would 100% be going up her ass

Adam Savage is a huge libtard who is obsessed with lefty politics and particularly covid shit. But he does it in a weird kinda off-putting way, like it's insincere and trying too hard. But that's probably most celebs, he just shows it more because he has a personal youtube channel.

yea but they were both minors.

>I remember I used to smell my older sister's dirty panties when I was a horny 11 year old
god I wish that was me

And yet the cost of living and taxation is at ridiculous extremes only in leftist dominated areas.

a free man