It's over

this documentary radicalized me, was this the intention? 'cause I'm really ready for war

Attached: 71oIniLFP2L_1.jpg (1691x2537, 383.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSqKfuS31c0
youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU
bitchute.com/video/iNOnpkJH1a8J/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the question of a generation
lol

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: download (1).png (232x217, 6.29K)

Why are the threads being pruned? This is film and television.

You can't expect people to not notice when the political establishment is trying to normalize fuckin' weirdo gender freaks and undermine society.

This will probably the most defining documentary of our generation. And it feels good. We finally won. After so many losses in this culture war I was getting disenfranchised. I'd seen liberals destroy our heritage, our traditions. They took Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Ghostbusters, He-Man, The Last of Us, Saints Row, The Lord of the Rings, Gadget, Trump and so much more. But this victory will rally people like me and this will thrust us forward. I'm regenerated, conservatives are inspired again. We know that if we set out to achieve our goal, we will overcome those who stand in our way and we will never submit to tyranny. This doc is a huge turning point. It has shown that the leftists CAN be defeated. That demons CAN be slain. I will thoroughly enjoy this day and will take comfort in this hard fought victory. Then I will regroup and prepare for the next battle. Congratulations again Matt Walsh.

>you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day
And that would mean nothing to me if I was still living under trans tyranny. Leftist apologists and political fence sitters know nothing of honor and sacrifice.

>being swayed this easily
Grow up. You'll lose whatever strong feelings you have in a few hours.

>this is controversial

I'm happy it seems to make so many people mad.

>Grow up... Settle for life as a virgin.. Allow yourself to be sacrificed at the altars of LGBT and BBC...Do not reproduce... Go extinct... Insert the dilator

I'm not bowing down to this shit any more.

I'm buying my subscription to Daily wire right now

>trans tyranny
You choose to spend every day drawing tranny memes, making tranny threads, reading tranny news, saving 1000s of pictures of trannies. If you shut the fuck up for 5 minutes and focused on anything else you wouldn't have to try to impress a bunch of retards with your faggot obsession

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Where to watch? Obviously don't have a subscription to daily wire

Bitchute

I heard you are interested in trains

youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU

War involves killing. Who ya killing, ace?

lol it got nuked the moment I posted it

so would trannies

I was going to watch tonight but the youtube upload got taken down. Anyone have another version?

LINK LINK LINK. THE OTHER YOUTUBE GOT COPYRIGHT STRIKED!! I’’m trying to redpill my blonde white on trannies!

bitchute.com/video/iNOnpkJH1a8J/

>download (1).png

Attached: 1654115570439.png (1759x1255, 122.05K)

>live in NYC, literally the gay capitol of the world
>have only encountered literally 2 trannies in my entire life

So do you faggots live somewhere where they’re everywhere or are you just terminally online?

using le maymay frog won't make you fit in, faggot

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?