Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

Attached: bane-3-1662x918.jpg (1662x918, 97.36K)

Because I chose to

based and free-determination pilled

I got corona this past week. I thought my work would get some of the other accountants to do my stuff because I was sick. Came in today to find a load of paperwork that'd been piling up. Boss guilt trips by saying if I don't get the payroll done, all the hardworking men and women we run payroll for won't get paid on their next payday, Now I'm stuck here crunching numbers as it grows dark outside, just shitposting on Any Forums on the side to not just call it a day from processing two weeks of worth in a single night, Only 28 more folders to go. WIsh me luck.

Because of probation

Attached: 1654301951081.jpg (720x765, 94.25K)

is it friday? good to know

>that'd be great

Attached: 400867961-11778.jpg (750x430, 158.19K)

Why? isn't that the question. I have been here for over a decade and every single friday night besides a few over the years.

Fuck, how are you holding up mate?

I have a bad case of Bell's palsy(not vaxxed) so I talk and look like a retard. So I'm just staying home playing XCOM 2 and Hell Let Loose since I got done working out and my daily translation quota on an H-game I've been doing on and off. Thanks for reading

Every day is friday.

Attached: 1652224004471.jpg (1024x752, 116.85K)

No problem bro, keep doing you.

Whenever I go out in the club I just stand in the corner doing nothing anyway
might as well stay home and save some money

I don't have any friends and don't particularly enjoy going anywhere

Attached: 1611711640132.jpg (728x971, 81.75K)

god i love being a neet sometimes

Because I'm really making an effort to not go to the liquor store and get ingredients for cocktails. I don't think I drink enough to qualify as an alcoholic but I feel it's definitely too much.

i like shitposting with autistic Any Forums losers than my boring normie real life friends

> how are you holding up
i'm not, if there's a light at the end of this tunnel, i ain't seeing one right now and the future looks bleak. No future, no prospects, losing my hair, poor health, no friends, no money, nothing. It never even began for me, i unironically peaked at 13.

hang in there bro you're about to watch the fall of western civilization and get the kino of a lifetime watching nukes and mass starvation in 4K

I have work in the morning.

I'm sick and have to get up with my daughter early tomorrow morning.

I wish I was right there with him but I only have half a can of Steel Reserve left from last night.

Sleep tight, Steely Dan.

Same bud, I peaked at 13 as well. The following 23 years have been a cascading failure

>I'm sick
>I got corona this past week.

both vaxxed i presume?
jej

Literally this. The thing that is wacky (both in a good and bad way) is that time loses meaning, time horizons turn crazy. You don't remember/care anymore what day, week, month or even year it is.

It's like a real life version of the movie "Click", minus the remote or Kate Beckinsale as your wife.

Attached: Chromosome Extra.jpg (601x577, 29.25K)

How old is she?

Post pic.

When you "presume" you leak precum all over u and me.

i viscerally hate the city that i live in

I have a cold, having a toddler kinda does that to you.

She's 15 months, but you'll have to forgive me for not wanting to post her pic on this site

Oh, 15 months, nevermind I'm not a sick fuck. I just wanted you to post a picture if she was between 12 and 15.

How old are you?

Kys my man

>corona
it's not the current thing, buddy

old enough to know better
too hot to care

I only come to Any Forums for DRUK threads, none tonight though sadly

There was a perfectly fine DRUK thread with 200+ replies tonight, but fag jannies deleted it

We need another

>but fag jannies deleted it
based janny trying to save neet 4channelers from alcoholism

Why are we made to feel bad about staying inside on friday's? Why are you condiotioned to go "out" on Fridays.

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927.jpg (3000x1687, 178.59K)

YWNBAJ

same reason they want all men buying giant 70k$ trucks because "men drive trucks"
consumerism