"innovate? yeah.. no thanks..."

why can't mainland china into innovation?

Attached: nothanks.jpg (1200x630, 117.7K)

Attached: nah.png (1102x633, 139.35K)

Why innovate when you can just copy?

to be a step ahead of everyone else and get an advantage, improved human capital

These look even more like the F-22

Attached: FAicmiDVIA8anC0.jpg (1080x1080, 151.63K)

atleast these are key american allies who america cooperates with in technological development

Their only conceivable enemies are armed with similar tier junk, so who cares?

and what step are you ahead of, in any domain?

But your question is about innovation. The J-20 objectively looks distinct from the F-22, especially compared to other 5th gen contenders. Are you expecting it to just not look like a jet?

I thought the J-20 and J-31 were built with data stolen from the F-35 program?

In what world do a J-20 and an F-22 look alike

i don't know i haven't looked into it as i don't care just curious about #2 world economy #1 population the people's republic of china
i didn't make the image but compare the j-31 to f-35 then friend

Attached: main-qimg-93fc6a63953a13f271f7b51507cfa912-lq.jpg (602x481, 56.34K)

Yeah that looks more like a copy. You should've put that in the OP.

reminder that the specifications / requirements for the F-22 were submitted to the private sector in 1983.

In 1983 the US Gov knew for a fact that an aircraft such as the F-22 could be designed and produced (that is still the top air superiority fighter in 2022, 40 years later).

spooky stuff

Attached: 0B9C7B77-CBC0-490F-B2DB-14CA46E9C607.png (657x527, 127.46K)

>hurr durr innovation
overrated

You need to catch-up before you can innovate retard, also there is nothing wrong with imitating others

>i don't know i haven't looked into it as i don't care
so you criticize a practice based on an anal speculation with no basis in reality?

j20 looks nothing like the raptor you fucking retard

>all third worlders
Very telling

Attached: 1646403866919.gif (128x128, 491.47K)

Because the future is controlled by those who make it you fucking idiot. The reason china can't invent is their entire government ran innovation process is built on ripping off and reverse engineering
They don't have the skill of creation which takes decades to build up. We have cities made just to invent. That's all the fucking do is invent. Infrastructure, everything it's industralized. That's why we invent so fast compared to the rest of humanity and even though we are 1/30 the world's population we wield an insane amount of power. The world is always change those who adapt best thrive. Those who follow always die and give their "just another 5 year leap ahead plan bullshit".

Adapt or Die.

>stealth and aerodynamics characteristics require same shapes

oh shit no way

They managed a domestic jet just few years ago and the jets that Russians designed for them keep blowing up because they can't into tolerances.

That's communism does. It destroys creativity and the will to investigate.

>*That's what communism does

Sweden makes the best artillery system in the world.

Attached: 1659271654600068.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

Like me destroying your mother's pussy

Attached: itsover.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

then why was soviet russia so innovative

Attached: hind.jpg (1332x850, 258.95K)

>They don't have the skill of creation which takes decades to build up
you answered your own question then

Why would China put more money into their military budget when their main priority is poverty alleviation and developing the country? This doesn't make any sense
This is why people call Americans retarded

does it have 500k range and 1-2m CEP?
guess not. Coz only China has that kind of weapon.
can it even hit moving target regardless of CEP?
Guess not coz only China has demonstrated the ability to do so.
>no way...
it's impossible for the swedes the US or NATO to achieve that kind of accuracy given that Galileo and GPS both have shit resolution compared to Beidou.

You keep posting this but it doesn’t seem spooky to me

which one is you, faggot

Attached: FZjAT3yWQAAhKBk.jpg (689x496, 55.18K)

competition with america, united states of leads to actual pressure to design good, functional hardware
but compare a trabant to a bmw...

The Netherlands has the bestest radars. We don't have the missiles to match, so we just pass the information on to Americans. :^)

they also imported russian su-34s iirc but didn't like the performance and focused on developing native fighters. right now j-20 is the only non american 5th gen fighter that's mass produced

su34 is literal garbage