*sigh* Somehow... Captain Phasma has returned

*sigh* Somehow... Captain Phasma has returned.

Attached: phasma.jpg (750x876, 70.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/ThatJunkman/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one will ever touch post ST. Not even their single post ST film is even happening now.

BASED Rian Johnson fucking up the second movie so bad they cancelled 4 different trilogies

Are StarWars niggers fucking insane? How can they want every single second of every single character shown, fucking give it a rest. Can't wait for the spinoff of the space jew in the junkyard in his early years.

I wanna see Tatooine bar arm chop guy get a series

Attached: scrote mouth.jpg (1200x491, 290K)

When's he getting his spinoff, Disney?

Attached: RichardLeParmentier-RIP.jpg (620x282, 18.64K)

youtube.com/c/ThatJunkman/videos
this dude makes a star wars video every day

Robot Chicken actually did that in their Star Wars Special.

oh nevermind that's gay then

robot chicken is really gay

i want 6 movies about both of them hunting treasure. but episode two they realize its exploitative of the indigineous little ass goblins or whatever so they just stop and spend the rest of the series helping them peacefully protest against their oppressors (who are inexplicably white men). also they're gay and other people aren't cool with it so they have to calmly explain why that's fine every single episode over moon tea or some fag shit. otherwise something fun might happen. also jedi can time travel, and han solo babysits their kids in one episode, and he says something like "man i'd hate to run into them in a dark alley".

I would infinitely prefer Watto: A Star Wars Story to anything Disney is making right now.

I kind of want to see Kathleen Kennedy do this in an attempt to one up The Mandalorian and fail completely.

Where the FUCK is my trilogy about droid torture that explains the metaphysics behind a hunk of metal feeling pain and its associated emotions. Give the people (me) what they want, Disney.

inb4 a wookiepedia link that actually details the metaphysics

Attached: star wars droid torture.jpg (1600x651, 76.91K)

oh wait! the kid is actually adolescent and they do a whole bottle episode where her and her friends ruin hans jacket and need to fix it before he wakes up from his space nap. but they just don't fix it and when han gets mad the girls all explain why men can't be angry anymore and how actually they're good for ruining the jacket because it was made of ass goblin leather.

>Doctor Cornelius Evazan was a human male from the planet Alsakan who was a promising cosmetic surgeon until madness made him begin practicing "creative surgery" on his patients, leaving his victims horrifically disfigured. During an encounter with a bounty hunter, which left his face hideously scarred, the Aqualish thug Ponda Baba rescued Evazan, following which the two formed an uneasy partnership. While working as the personal doctor of Dryden Vos, Evazan created an order of servants known as the Decraniated. Wanted men, he assumed the alias of "Roofoo," while Baba became known as "Sawkee," and after committing a rash of crimes on Milvayne, Evazan was nicknamed the Mutilator of Milvayne.

This goes on for forty-seven pages.

yeah yeah yeah...
redemption arc...
(yawn)
yadeyadeyada...

it's actually the only good Robot Chicken episode

that character is an old walrus mask lucas poorly shaved and forced upon a minority. and yet this is what he became. this much weaponized autism was completely thrown away by disney. maybe they were right all along...

>How can they want every single second of every single character shown
Because they make MONEY from it. Not from customers though, but from investors.

>this much weaponized autism was completely thrown away by disney.
user, that is from the disney page.

Guy on the left has a long story arc about trying to become immortal, even involves him having clones and Boba Fett kills them

Disney SW is a shitshot, but EU was also mostly shitshow with some good stuff every now and then

oh... jesus i don't know how to feel. seriously that news fucked me up. they threw away the old shit to make more nonsense? i thought they just cleared the slate to get some breathing room i didn't realize they were rebuilding this faggotry. fuck me.

They did it for the Mos Eisley cantina as a gimmick and... they may have gone too far in a few places.

>what she does next

why bother now when you already had three movies' worth of opportunity and did precisely jack shit with it then?

Disney stories are just them taking the autism of the EU and redoing it but even worse. My favorite aspect is that their canon has had more retcons in just a few years than the EU did despite having an entire team to keep that from happening.

I would have rather seen wattos story than obiwan, han solo, rogue one, booba fett, ahsoka, andor, etc

Couldn't we just have... you know... interesting and original standalone stories that have nothing to do with the trilogy of trilogies, but simply take place in the Star Wars Universe?

Mando season 1 is about the best you'll get. MCU has taught disney that you can make a killing of people seeing the thing they saw in another thing.

Phasma will be the Star Wars equivalent of Will Ferrell's character in the Austin Powers movies if this happens

I would rather someone actually do something with Phasma to justify her existence than get pretty much anything else Star Wars they've made other than some select episodes of the mandalorian

Death is more meaningless in Star Wars than capeshit comics now. Embarrassing and depressing. The saga is wholly and entirely undermined at this point, they've destroyed every character and crushed the core soul of the story and themes.

George Lucas I always laughed and joked at your refusal to sell Star Wars

FORGIVE ME!

>every episode ends with her getting into a situation that should obviously result in her death

or we could just have original stories instead of making bloated marvel style "expanded universes" and "multiverses"

>Robot Chicken is gay
fag opinion

Wow Captain Phasma what a great character that had like 10 lines and died in a fire. Nobody's ever really gone.

How about Disney goes bankrupt and gives the franchise back to George Lucas so he can completely erase every pile of garbage they've shit out and ruined the series with. Reinstate the EU and then let the franchise die with some semblance of dignity.

Fuck Lucasfilm.

She did literally nothing and fell to her "death" without doing anything in all 3 movies, didn't she? Why in the fuck would they ever bring her back? She was a comic relief character that was written out of the story because China wanted to limit the screentime of the blackie.

fuck you, it was funny