Will it hearld in an era of 90s nostalgia?

Will it hearld in an era of 90s nostalgia?

Attached: that-90s-show-netflix-1.jpg (900x507, 67.46K)

No. Also, Idris Elba.

is kitty in this?

just how bad is your eyesight

No thats idris elba

Wait, this is real? this shit looks like a mock up

Predict the jokes
>joke about people looking forward to the Star Wars prequels and hinting they will be bad
>joke about their being a soccer mom organization against videogames and gangster rap.
>joke about Bush throwing up on the Japanese emperor and how Clinton would really need to fuck up to do worse than that.

>joke about how Hyde got aids and died.

>Kitty: "Red, they're beating a nigger up on TV"
>Red: "Dumbass"

Creativity is a meme, there's nothing new anymore. It's just the same old regurgitated bullshit and they repeat it every 30 years.

>"Granpda Red I want an Nintendo 64 for Christmas!"
>"How about I buy you a Nintendo Foot-in-your-ass"

What were the main talking points in 1995? Because that's the year the show will be set in.

>those anti-weed ads are hilarious
>your uncle hyde died from an overdose of weed

Joke about how Hyde was sent to prison for doing nothing wrong after getting metoo'd

Yes, the show is real. And yes, this is a mock up.

I think Red would actually bond with his grandson over that. Remember he and Kelso started liking each other over Pong. Video games were the one modern thing Red seemed to think were alright.

>I remember when your Uncle Kelso brought over the old Ataro and we soldered some of the wires to make Pong better. It was great, the paddles were smaller and the dot was faster.
>So you and Uncle Kelso invented game modding?
>Yeah, you could say that. I still put a foot in his a- his butt and won, though.

and they catch red playing golden eye

It will be dripping with jokes referencing the future. Like the middle east drama will cease and Eric will be like:
>Finally, the US is out of the middle east for good. *Jim face*

>Making a gun out of pure gold is asinine, but any gun that kills a commie ruskie is ok by me.

Oklahoma City bombing. Unabomber. OJ Simpson murder trial. Windows 95. Million Man March. Yahoo starts up. Selena is murdered. Massive heatwave in the midwest (the show is set in Wisconsin, so they should mention this.) Government shutdown. Logan Paul is born.

1995 was the year when normies first started to get the internet, or at least became aware of its existence, so they should definitely do something with that. I predict a lot of lame jokes about how its a passing fad that will be gone in a few years like CB radio.

James Bond coming back.

Jerry get walkman.

That 80s Show happened and failed miserably
Fairly certain that 90s Show already happened and also failed miserably
Please dear Lord do not let this show actually be a real thing, That 70s Show is far too precious to be ruined like this