FUCKING WHORE, DROPPED

FUCKING WHORE, DROPPED

Attached: 1.jpg (1440x1584, 923.32K)

Meds

>gossip thread
wtf an actual woman on Any Forums? Or just a literal faggot?

COLONIZED

I doubt she'd be attracted to Depp, she probably saw the broken troubled man he is deep down in full resolution throughout this whole thing. And no, I'm not a Heard simp, I'm glad she lost.

>not black
DROPPED

Even if she was, most high end lawyer chicks are autism incarnate about their jobs if they are even somewhat decent at it

who the fuck cares

Clearly op chucklefuck

Bros... its not fair... it should have been me

Attached: 1654112222414.gif (498x498, 1.27M)

user you misunderstood this is a waifufag thread, OP is upset it's not himself fucking her.

I thought that said wetwork and she was brazenly dating a bong hitman.

Depp should be concerned with his career

Shipping irl characters is cringe

Attached: revelation_30.jpg (456x645, 88.29K)

PUTA

Attached: 1653266588671.png (668x798, 1.07M)

BONG'D

Why are British men so OP in dating?

Clearly he is dating her to learn the tricks of the trade to manipulate women as he pleases without punishment.

I would let a posh British man fuck my wife and impregnate her with no strings attatched.

>WeWork
ewww

I will never have sex.

he looks like a normal sized Warwick Davis

>White guy
Dropped

this

wtf I support Heard now

IM WITH HE(A)R(D)

Yeah I can just imagine their dynamic: Depp occasionally making passes at her due to being used to women fawning over him, and she gently, sometimes sternly, rejecting him, remaining professional but genuinely liking Depp and feeling compassion and pity for him. She probably saw him wasted, high or mentally fucked up a few times and she must have had to act as a mom for him. Not circumstances in which a woman would find a man attractive, especially considering the stark contrast between his charismatic alpha public persona and the "broken man" behind closed doors she must have perceived.
Yeah it's irl fanfiction, sue me.