It always makes me laugh remembering how much time, money...

It always makes me laugh remembering how much time, money, and marketing Netflix put into their Cowboy Bebop adaptation just to cancel it two weeks after it premiered. John Cho broke his ankle trying to do his stunts because he's way too fucking old for the part and delayed the production by a whole year for this shit.

Attached: 80AAC3C4-C072-4CB1-B47C-440FA996E38E[1].jpg (1080x1350, 297.54K)

Someone post the webm

>nigger
>chink
>ugly chick
>tranny

is there any way it could have been worse?

who asked for this: the show

it's even worse when the black guy was the only good actor in that mess.

this is also a really bad poster. is it real or fan made? doesnt invoke comfy space jazz at all

>U WAN COMFY SPACE COWBOY?!
>TOO BAD HERE GALACTIC GLOBOHOMO! YOU LIKE!

They could have cast a shittier nigger. He was ironically the strongest casting of the bunch.

I seriously think they just assumed Cho knew martial arts because he was Asian, why else would they cast a guy known for stoner comedies as your martial artist bounty hunter?

lol

Everybody knew it'd be shit because Cowboy Bebop has always been shit

i dont give a shit. i dont want to see nigger jet. its bad casting. movies are visual. simple as

Attached: 1646287755924.png (405x438, 271.6K)

unpopular opion: I think Cho and the black guy was okay. They just got dealt a bad production and co-star.

Bro, he was good and capable in the new Trek. He even hated that they made his character gay just because the guy who played the character in the original was.

I didn't say it was good. You asked if it could have been worse and I told you how. Jet's characterization being somewhat accurate was the one saving grace of the entire show, and the rest of the main characters were so bad they didn't even have that.

ok i apologize

I've only just now realized that Spike was played by Harold from Harold and Kumar. I didn't realize how long ago those movies came out and thought he was still relatively young.

>not for you
>nobody watches
works everytime

if the show would have last, i wonder how many episodes it would have taken for chingchon to turn spike into a faggot

I miss it already

so help me here
Cho is ugly as fuck, old, can't fight.
why the fuck did he get cast again?

Not me.

Kys niggerlover.

you seem to be mistake. saying it could have been worse by casting worse actors is an objectively true statement and has nothing to do with defending niggers

Star Wars except the OT.

oh I understand user, I'm sorry I'm Mexican

He really wasn't.
He's a korean playing a japanese man and nothing he did was memorable besides the katana thing

>He even hated that they made his character gay just because the guy who played the character in the original was.

im prety sure its the opposite with only the og faggot takai coming out in opposition to it. i think you have things mixed up. please present evidence

>comfy space jazz
No they were going more for a welcome to the ouch motherfucker kinda feeling.

>Why yes, my brain is rotted from Any Forums, how can you tell?

Attached: 1552865429637.jpg (720x1280, 35.76K)

>>Why yes, my brain is rotted from Any Forums, how can you tell?

Attached: 1654227251630.png (680x672, 160.77K)

>Oh ... Oh shit...
>I've been found it, better greentext his greentext

Attached: 1524210151552.png (571x480, 38.59K)

They did shitty tie-in comic books that didn't even launch until months after the show had already been canned.

Attached: bebop2a[1].jpg (600x910, 129.49K)

SPIKE!!!

Attached: 1639107893947m.jpg (1024x576, 62.14K)

lol what the fuck is that gun? literally one of the most famous things about the anime is its guns, specifically spikes

how can you fuck up this much?

Attached: 1645629783954.jpg (850x478, 50.62K)