Do Japs really believe that they have thin pointy noses and deep set eyes like wypipo...

Do Japs really believe that they have thin pointy noses and deep set eyes like wypipo? I agree that cartoons allow for some stylisation but when it's continually this far removed from your actual race it just looks bad for japan
It's like they want to remove anything asiatic from themselves just to stick it to china and korea. meanwhile those countries are actually making stuff that boosts asian people's social value like kpop and squid game

Attached: toon.jpg (455x391, 69.86K)

i don't think Shanks is supposed to be jap

Seething marinecel.

>that boosts asian people's social value like kpop and squid game

Attached: 1656560216422.jpg (851x529, 115.4K)

what race would shanks be, iberian?

Luffy is literally a MONKEYZILLIAN

italin

I usually can't tell Japanese characters and white characters apart in anime. Look at Gundam Wing. The Chinese character looks Asian while the Japanese character has brown hair and blue eyes. I don't know why Japanese animation does that. Maybe to appeal to a broader, international audience?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 100.74K)

Pretty sure Japan as a country doesn't exists in the setting of one piece world, So Shanks can be any race.

we stan the pirate king

Why are you guys so obsessed with race?
I don’t really think about what ethnicities characters are when reading manga
Cringe af. It’s fucking drawing.

What are some good mangas frens

>God won't someone please think about race!

Attached: 1657730807202.jpg (720x718, 25.91K)

I don't know if you are white or Korean, but why are you going to make a fuss just over the face of a cartoon character?
The anime boom was much more active around 2000 than it is now, but not a single foreigner would say such a thing.

The Fable, GANZ, Ushijima kun

Kingdom

At no point is Shanks said or implied to have ancestry from Jap- oh sorry I meant Wano.

The same people always gather in threads complaining about Japan
Australian flag, Spanish flag, US flag, Mexican flag kek

Attached: _news45.jpg (1200x1136, 240.88K)

do you think seriously you whites look like shanks????? lol

Ganz has an awful ending. Yamikin is pretty good but it wants to be so grotesque it becomes funny imo

The only people who defend them are weebs and butthurt Thirdies. If you ask actual Japs they're very blunt about how they wish they were White.

From what I've observed, South American flags, Eastern European flags, and
SEA flags are very often defending Korean.
The rest is the American flag where Kim's compatriots are in the millions.
Kim from England is always you. Work hard for your homeland