Happy Pride from The Boys™

Happy Pride from The Boys™

Attached: 1654290469249.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>LGBTurkey Legs
>Woke Wok

kek

What's the message here?

How can people make these props and then film these scenes without stopping even once and considering how cringeworthy it is?

every tranny an hero

Literally just 4channel humor, user.

it pays the bills

it's intentional, you fucking mouthbreather

It's a Zionist show based on a Marxist Atheist Irishman's shitty comics.

If you want a vision of the future, Winston, it's fat spics eating doughnut burgers.

>literally pointing out corporations use these useful idiots to hide their true nature
>literally pointing out LGBT propaganda aimed at kids
Huh

Attached: D434B162-1A54-4040-BDD2-FE11C72C8F78.jpg (2048x1365, 382.89K)

The entire thing is played up as a joke. Are you retarded?

>fucking soros got namedropped
wtf

Is this show actually critisising woke culture as a marketing ploy while actually doing it themselves? That's pretty fucking tone death.

AUTISM SPEAKS

A mush-mouthed teen screaming "SNEED!" to impress a girl is also 4channel humor but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

>haha look at these things we show in our hyperbolic show
>CHUDS believe these things are REAL

When you cannot deny something, you reframe it in your favor.

The show and the original author are ragingly retarded and hypocritical. Not surprising.

*was he

Okay, that was funny.

This show breaks Any Forums's brain. Retards here can't understand that Jews are capable of mocking other Jews.

He’ll die rich and successful in his mansion and you’ll stay a welfare queen lmao

it seems nobody can agree on what the true intentions are so why don’t you stop being childish

They pinned down Americans here.

Mocking performative wokeness and virtue signaling is normie shit now, are you retarded?

Your brain is so fried on incel shit that now you complain the Jews are mocking woke stuff

Stop being so fragile

Yes, it's the joke that's embarrassing.
It's like self deprecating humor, know one likes it because the "joke" is that you're a hypocrite.

you’re being a faggot and i’m gonna walk away
enjoy the view of my ass, faggot

I mean it was some pro gun dude who whined about globalization but I was still surprised he got namedropped at all. Could have been flat earth theory or anti vax shit but no, fucking George Soros. kek

>mocking

It wasn't mockery. It was mocking the notion of it. If you have a point and I cannot argue against it, I will exaggerate it to make you look silly, then try to dismiss it based on the exaggerated version I created. It's plain trickery.

obvious satire, opening for episode 1 was terrible though

he has children
it's over

How would putting “goy blood” in you make you live longer? You saying that if I go down to the grocery store and bite some fat chick I’ll become immortal?

It's worth a chuckle. Just close the tab and stop embarrassing yourself, retard.

I miss Stormfront

Attached: 6a817970c40dcaaaacdb2cfbe8e745fc.jpg (1080x1079, 168.96K)

that japanese chick is so fucking cute

Our revolution will not be marketted to us.

Attached: 8788ss.jpg (228x250, 7.46K)

Oh cool my dad works at Nintendo

>be Mallory
>whole Nicaragua op gets mowned down because of the retarded supes
>top supe's cockhole tells you he was killed by supe killing Wunderwaffe and his corpse was airlifted by the Russians
>ah well, trail went cold, it is what it is
>grandkids get torched alive by a supe who wanted to torch you in the first place
>it's cool, said supe got demoted to a janny, torching undesirables
>omg Butcher why are you interested in that supe killing thing, you're just as bad as your father
Bravo

>Oh cool my dad works at Nintendo

Attached: 1644324579662.gif (540x227, 956.44K)

it's hard to tell if they are mocking woke culture considering that the rest of the show is dead serious about the woke talking points

Wasn’t Hitler trans? Stop being insensitive

Nothing they say makes sense if you think about it for more than 4 seconds

again with your jewish wet fantasies about Hitler?

>when gentiles mock the chosen

Attached: 2753.jpg (890x534, 28.58K)

Leftists have been mocking "woke" corporations since day 1, there's no contradiction here.

>projecting your weimar fetishes again
Rabbi plz

Attached: 1653980203746.jpg (729x781, 164.22K)

don't they lap it up every June, though?

Lmao all these deleted posts, I guess the ADL had an intern check up on us.

I am so offended!

They've been going hard on damage control recently, no criticism of the chosen allowed!

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-230229-252.png (1080x2102, 189.82K)

Progressive leftists practice doublethink when it comes to this issue. To them, it's both bad because big corpo pushes it, but good because trans rights. Their brains cannot handle it, so they just swap positions how they feel about it depending on what they're talking about.

true, worst part of the season. If the situation had been believable for even more than 5 seconds it might have been interesting.