OH NO NO NO GUS BROS

OH NO NO NO GUS BROS

Attached: FB_IMG_1654297885660_1.jpg (640x505, 57.27K)

I wonder if she died too

i avoid looking at women because i dont want to give them validation for free. if they sex me, ill look at them all day

Sigma male grind set nigga. Only homosexuals would think this is gay.

of course he was fucking a man in the ass is a power play and Gus was all about power, respect he who makes men bend

he's not an incel

jesus, not like this

Phillip Ronald Gould AM, also nicknamed "Gus", is an Australian rugby league broadcaster, journalist, administrator and formerly a player and coach. He works as the General Manager of Football for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in the NRL m8

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

basic hoe, jesus empowers me against the lust of satan, amen

this you gotta ignore bitches to get bitches interested
>omg hes so mysterious!
works everytime

He was at that party to kill everyone.

This.

literally me (btw i'm not gay)

>He was at that party to kill everyone.
with Aids

this user knows

People like Gus have incredible amounts of restraint and self-control.

Attached: controll yourself.jpg (800x450, 32.19K)

i get the mysterious part but how do you stay mysterious while actually talking to them, i feel like its impossible to keep it up

Are you asking if I ordered the death of a straight dumptruck ass?

gussus

My man

Same except honestly I've come to regret doing this because there have been plenty of situations I could have stared at bare pussy, ass and tits with no repercussions but didn't for this reason. But it doesn't matter in the end and I'm never having sexual relations with a woman again, so what did it all matter?

>Sigma male grind set nigga. Only homosexuals would think this is gay.

Attached: 1617295743613.jpg (229x250, 33.41K)

Me in the back

>so what did it all matter
I still wouldn't look at them anyway. If you're starving to death w/ no hope of food, don't torture yourself even more by looking at pictures of wagu beef.

Attached: 2435986072409567456.png (680x343, 93.72K)

>Mike

Attached: 8233C46B-6CD5-47C7-9FD9-FC1E58B50008.png (496x480, 58.47K)

This nigga gets it. Fuck, women is how you fuck women.

The reason for this in the show, which was pretty cool, was that he had just drank poison and is remaining absolutely statue still to keep his heartrate down.

Attached: 1526979782387.gif (402x442, 582.22K)

I do this but for people driving expensive cars

Dont talk facts and logic like an autist, be fun, teasing and aloof, give slippery but fun answers and ask provocative questions to get a reaction out of her