Your parents' death was not your fault...it was your fathers

>Your parents' death was not your fault...it was your fathers
Using that logic it's the fault of women for being raped

Attached: 1651302479315.jpg (1146x480, 34.52K)

Attached: gigachadpepe.png (1290x1399, 191.6K)

why did he roast him like that?

Was he right or wrong then?

No it's not, because it's the man's responsibility to defend, not the woman.

Way to miss the fucking point user.

This. If a woman is raped or violated, it is the fault of the man for not protecting his flock.

>No it's not, because it's the man's responsibility to defend, not the woman.
>it is the fault of the man for not protecting his flock.

Why though?

It's the rule of nature, idiot. Get the fuck outside and do some real shit.

It's a man thing that comes instinctively to any man without need of explanation or rationalization, you wouldn't get it.

Why are you seething like this? What rules of nature? Nature also said we can't fly but here we are.

It's the womans responsibility to do what she's told and wait on her husband. I'm not saying for any woman unless she matches that level of devotion

A mindless robot ike you wouldn't be able to explain it because there is none.

Simp

Whatever you say lil boy

Who the fuck can fly? Seriously, literally touch grass and stop being so sheltered.

>Nature also said we can't fly but here we are.
false equivalence. Humans not having wings doesn't me nature says we can't fly our minds let us fly.

The seethe in this thread...

He was literally shit testing him as part of his training. Not to mention he's the villain. The seethe in this thread lol.

Shoulda carried a gun or had a guard he was a billionaire with a mansion and butler dumbass deserved to die

men are held to higher standard then women because of our genetically predetermined gifts. so also it wasn't his mother's fault either

>Not to mention he's the villain.

Attached: 1589451932926.jpg (828x792, 53.64K)

nature never said anything humans did I don't give a fuck what new rock you worship money

This is unironically true somewhat. He's a billionaire and he takes his family to the bad part of town while being completely defenseless, sometimes bad things can happen.

He is the villain. He has a black and white outlook which is part of his character and plan later on.

That and if you need to fight a war or hunbt for food women sure as fuck aren't doing it kind of puts you higher on the social foodchain when your the only one whos supposed to sacrifice yourself and makes decisions in a crisis

>protecting your property
>is the same as simping your property
i simp my wallet

>Using that logic it's the fault of women for being raped
No it's not, the fault lies either with her father or husband.

More like if you're getting raped and you don't even have the will to fight back or put up some measure of resistance you deserve it