Rotten Tomatoes users detest the Obi-wan Kenobi show

Rotten Tomatoes users detest the Obi-wan Kenobi show.

Attached: DF14F31F-88AC-4A1F-A57C-F11049CDEFC6.jpg (1080x487, 33.15K)

I'm tired of ugly black women

>Petty man-children review bomb the Obi-wan Kenobi show
ftfy

>racists woman haters don't like the show
wow

Meanwhile on a real website

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-192944_Chrome.jpg (800x668, 89.29K)

>literally called "the shiller"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 193104.jpg (945x184, 23.27K)

"Critics"

I never even used that site. I am sure there is tons more who hate it.

They're review bombing it because they think Leia and Obiwan shouldn't be together cause of canon shit. The racist comments against Moses are just small part of it. Yes it's the biggest part of it honestly, but the review bombs are mostly "fans" confused by the fact that things are changing and why Kenobi is a frail old man, and how character progression is all of a sudden a bad thing. And introducing a new character is a bad thing. Remember that there's lots of us on the side of progress.

>The racist comments against Moses are just small part of it.
The 'racist comments' are viral marketing. No one has actually seen any.

We’ve been needing to flush out the toxic fandom for so long. There’s been so much hatred, negativity, and toxicity that has been allowed to arise without any scrutiny.

It started with the prequels with the mass campaigns against them from fans and the media (need I remind you about that movie about the fans vs George Lucas?). And then it turned to genuine hate and harassment.

Now we see it again with the sequels, anthology films and shows. There’s been genuine bullying and threats towards the sequel actors and the directors. Harassment of Daisy Ridley and Kelly Marie Tran OFF of social media. Racism towards John Boyega and KMT. Hatred for Rogue One for having a diverse cast (I still recall one video from one channel that I saw back then). Constant elitism against the sequels and their fans. Bullying and threats to sequel fans to where we need to find small enclaves on the web just to survive. Mass downvotes and use of force and numbers to enforce and push the “ST bad” narrative as the only allowed way of thinking on YouTube, and to figuratively choke out and kill off anyone else who disagrees. And to top it off, the recent shit with the anti-SJW attacks towards the Kenobi show and the attacks towards Moses Ingram (some of it actual genuine racism from anti-SJW figures).

These fucking cancerous slimes need to be wiped off of YouTube and have their influence completely crippled before they entirely destroy the fandom and Star Wars. Whether it’s actual campaigns of our own from ST fans or from fans who are just fucking tired of it all, reporting them once and for all, or something, we need to do something. If we don’t do anything at all, they’ll be allowed to fester until all that’s left is the death of any semblance of love or hope for Star Wars. We can’t let them keep killing us off, and we can’t wait for one side or the other to simply just die out decades from now.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! HERE AND NOW!!!

>Oh no, my rehash number 1000 is getting bad reviews, we need to go and vote for them, release #theobiwancut

What a loser

Racist users detest the Obi-wan Kenobi show.

No. Most of the youtube things I've seen are people trying to cash in on controversy, from the same people who hate Kathleen Kennedy, hate seeing people of color in "their" shows and movies, and have been rewarded by people who aren't even actual fans with views and support.

What we have a small number of people being signal boosted above the main.

The refrain of these types is: "I'm not being racist...I just hate the character" while critiquing the one leading person of color in a franchise series and getting liked and boosted by the worst of the worst. They don't mention Hayden, or McGregor they reserve all their acid and bile for the one woman of color who didn't even create or write her character.

No maybe you aren't being racist, but at the very least you are more then happy to use your veiled critiques to get views, and donations, and your comments sections are full of hateful and vitriolic content. This is the game they are playing... it's not about legit or thoughtful criticism, it's about using their voice to attract hateful folks, and milking them for support.

Maybe people will finally wake the fuck up and stop watching this trash. There are so many much better things to watch.

Attached: Virgin Road loli head.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Yeah, negative content sells... there are people who fuel themselves on almost exclusively hating things, and then selling that hate to people who do the same. These folks will claim that they are just being critical, but if you take a trip down thier video history, they have a long record of trashing every piece of media they discuss, and they always reserve their most negative criticism for "diversity", "women", "people of color", and "lgbtq representation."

It's part of "Anti-woke" Youtube that got it's start around the first Thor movie, where people review bombed the movie because of a Heimdall not being white guy. The format of Anti-woke Youtube are people who claim to be fans of the property, but are simply unhappy with (insert casting choice, story choice, writing choice) that includes a prominent person of color or minority. This toxicity grew as Hollywood increased roles for these groups and writers and directors began to try and reflect a less white washed version of casting and give people of color more then simply token roles in Sci-fi Genre films.

no wonder i like it

>title character
>acts like a sissy, unlikable loser
gee, I wonder why it's disliked

You're never going to convince retards to stop eating shit, don't even bother trying.

It started with the first Trailer for the Force Awakens, with video titles like "A Black Stormtrooper?" and "Star Wars Ruined by Woke Casting", as they received pushback, many of these creators began to defend themselves by saying they were just criticizing the character or the writing, but the support from far right websites who would repost and signal boost thier content, created a nice feedback loop. The more outlandish and unfair the criticism or claim, the more views they would get. As traditional fans stopped watching them, they gained a new following, people who were nominally fans, but were also bigots and racists... they identified with the negative reviews, and these trolls have helped carryout the review bombing, planting fake news stories, and claiming to be disney or hollywood insiders. These anti-woke youtubers signal boost these stories, and the cycle begins again.

Every fandom is facing the same dilemma. LOTR, Marvel, Star Trek... all of them have 'fake' fans whose seem to revel in hurling racist abuse and vitriol. It's a problem that has only gotten worse over time.

Im just tired of niggers. Simple as

this, defending shit ironically is gone too far in your head m8
stop

Stards wars sucks, what else is new?